Things I learned today (Part 2)

That’s a class fact.

There’s a corridor in St George’s park which has portraits of all the England managers bar one.

Big Sam?

Probably has a massive mural on a wall elsewhere as the only manager with a 100% win record.

Prince Andrew?

Big Sam is correct. Wiped from memory!
I know the ex sport psych who jokingly mentioned where he was. Lead balloon job.

Saw Gil Scott Heron in Vicar St. He played it with a Celtic scarf over his keyboard. He was class.

2 Likes

Another fella blackguarded by united. A lot in common with Zaha, Bailey, Lingaard, Sancho, Rashford, Martial, etc.

Curious.

I saw Gil Scott Heron in the Gaiety. It was a dull owl :owl: gig truth be told.

Swing-gate chancer Maria Bailey is a second cousin of Simon Harris.

1 Like

John Boyne wrote ‘The Boy In The Striped Pajamas’ in two and a half days. Interesting interview…

The Hawk Tuah girl

https://twitter.com/bgatesisapyscho/status/1806080078436012258?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

That cocaine is one hell of a drug.

My sentiments exactly.

the iconic gary oldman “everyone!!!” scene from Leon wasnt supposed to be in the movie. oldman thought he’d give director luc besson a laugh by hamming it up to 90, but Besson liked it so much he left it in the movie

everyone GIF

1 Like

Nothing to spit at

I’d say her social media DMs are not pretty

The proper pronunciation of Fernandes from a Portuguese point of view is Fer-nanch. So the correct way to pronounce Manchester United’s captain is Bruno Fer-nanch, instead of the lazy English way of Fernandes.

2 Likes

How they say over rated, over paid & moany in Portuguese?

1 Like

Fair play to her. She’s a good sport. Hope she makes thousands.

1 Like

Good sport :joy::joy::joy: