Things I learned today (Part 2)

Correct. His wife was Bridget Hitler, nƩe Dowling.

1 Like

And if Iā€™m correct in what I saw, its the sole reason that thereā€™s still a lineage today.

Bridget and Patrick changed their surnames when they went to America - probably a wise move.

1 Like

is joe still singing? used to be a great man for a bit of garth brooksā€¦

Youā€™d never get a pizza delivered if you said it was for the Hitlers

Would it be worth starting a thread to investigate this matter. Be a big boost for the forum if it transpired that some Paddy made Good turned out to be a half-brother to AdolfƩƩn.

We should select a few successful families of Irish descent and work from there. Suggestions welcomeā€¦

Heil Honey Iā€™m Home

1 Like

1911 census gives us nothing.
Have you a link?

Holding down lock on most car key fobs will get the electric windows to close

4 Likes

Wtf? Im gonna try this today.

Donā€™t bud. If youā€™re as good with a fob as you are your phone, I can see.your car going up in flames.

11 Likes

Pal, if you have handles for winding up your windows, this life hack wonā€™t work for you.

4 Likes

IIdont boss. I was just flicking through the channels last night. Richard E Grant was on sky documentary and was in the shelbourne. Only for he was in Ireland, I would have kept flicking. Thsts when it came up

https://www.dublincity.ie/library/blog/hitlers-irish-nephew

Cc @iron_mike

2 Likes

You cunt. The hopes and dreams i had. Doesnā€™t work on a citroen. Like retracted.

3 Likes

Chris De Burgh is speaking at the unmissable Pendulum Summit today in the RDS. Iā€™d imagine he will be hammering home the message of not paying Ferrymen etc.

Most likely another electrical fault on the Berlingo

3 Likes

Saw that. Imagine paying money to see that cunt speak.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe that fucking thing is still going.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just reminded me to give him my annual nomination for COTY.