Things I learned today (Part 2)

Be sure to sign in later.
Could be a lot of celebrity spots to be decided onā€¦

I should have entered a caveat with regard to cars of French origin.

1 Like

Holding down the lock button on the berlingo turns the radio on

4 Likes

Back in the day, if you bought a French car, there was always a danger that youā€™d get a Monday car. A car built on a Monday after the lads had spent the weekend drinking wine and riding quare wans and generally wouldnā€™t give a fuck.

2 Likes

Or a Friday car when they were about to start.

I dunno. I had a Citroen Xantia about 25 years ago and it was the finest. Reliable, extremely comfortable for itā€™s era and remains one of the best cars I ever had.

Vive La Belle Franceā€¦

Shaun Edwards there as well ffs. Talk about scraping the barrel. A fucking push me pull you coach.

I had an unhappy experience with a Renault Laguna. Iā€™d never touch a French car after that.

The pendulum summit will be full of inadequate people.

My single transferrable post for all matters pertaing to CDB

Didnt @TheUlteriorMotive and @Tim_Riggins say the pendulum summit was a great thing?

@Tim_Riggins was swinging both ways on it

1 Like

They would be the most likely attendees from the tfk community

1 Like

@briantinnion and @Spidey wont be happy with you mateā€¦

1 Like

Schoolteachers are not entitled to a day off to attend their own childrens confirmation or communion.
That was a surprise to me

Itā€™s a surprise ye are not but also thank god for that it would be ridiculous.

No freebies from work this year :frowning:

1 Like

We all partiedā€¦

1 Like

Peter Crawley could well do with logging in here. The levels of insult and smack-downs that are commonly used are well above those few feeble efforts he trotted out.

Itā€™s all WellFest and sexual pleasure clinics these days