Things I learned today (Part 2)

That’s a smashing song.

:thread:

1 Like

But ALL these conditions exist thanks to an ancient accident: The Indo-Australian Plate hitting the Eurasian one!

You are some mug if you think that was an accident.

Cunts were trying to board us

He knows too much - take him out

And why are they all fucked? Cos all the glaciers in the himalayas are disappearing. Why? Cos of climate change. And what happens when they’re gone? Drought followed by mass migration. @Batigol be busy…

Dublin airport will be underwater by then mate.

That Michael Ballack was part of that title winning team with Kaiserslautern in 1998. I assumed that he had come through the ranks at Leverkusen. Didn’t realise he’d already won a league title before the heartache of 4 runners up medals for club and country in 2002.

1 Like

From memory they were fierce unlucky to lose that final in 2002.

Butt, Lucio, Ballack, Neuville, Basturk, Ze Roberto.

They had a nice team.

Nearly got relegated then the following year. Ballack was something else at that stage. He was the team.

2 Likes

Put Liverpool and United out of it

Schneider as well. A right good right midfielder. A young Berbatov too.

Strava is the Hunnic (as in the Huns and Attila the Hun) for funeral feast

We have handed down to us precisely three words that have been claimed to be Hunnic:

• medos, an alcoholic drink akin to mead;
  • kamos, a drink made from barley; and
  • strava, a funeral feast.
  1. Jet Airline fuel is effectively diesel.
  2. There’s a Gregg’s outlet shop :flushed:
    I'm known as 'Greggs on legs' - I went to the outlet shop and was left stunned
2 Likes

Diesel can’t melt steel beams.

1 Like

My mate Paul said you could throw a lit match on jet fuel, and it wouldn’t ignite.

You need to compress it and heat it, she’ll ignite then.

Like diesel. Very high compression.

There’s a Greggs outlet in Birmingham. However the area it’s in wouldn’t be the best.

Birmingham ?

1 Like

Patrick Mahomes is black