Things I learned today (Part 1)

Absolutely.

Frig it anyway.

Tinder and pof in vancouver is riddled with trannies. You basically have to swipe left on every asian out of safety which rules out half the user database.

1 Like

its common courtesy to declare that in the modern world, it must be an awful backward place

The opposite, its hipster central second only to your current city. If you haven’t tattoos on your face and LGBT friends you’re not with it. The gay part of town was festooned with oirish flags around the time of ‘that’ referendum. Im amazed generation gobshite over here didn’t hound joe.ie with the news. Most do announce it on their profiles. Id just be afraid of catching the gay if i ever met one.

2 Likes

its only gay if you take it, sure you might like it

Millennials, isn’t it?

The mafia give fellas a pass for taking and giving cock when in prison. Same was portrayed in The Sopranos. @Phil_Leotardo was definitely a rug muncher while in the lock up and couldn’t make his peace with it on release.

Yup

When in rome i suppose

Seen a few trannies on tinder here and they were all based in Cork, every one of them to a man. Remarkable really.

3 Likes

sure that Cork for you

2 Likes

Julien Faubert now plays for Kilmarnock.

:laughing:[quote=“Smark, post:2607, topic:17423, full:true”]
Seen a few trannies on tinder here and they were all based in Cork, every one of them to a man. Remarkable really.
[/quote]

Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone went to school together.

2 Likes

Scott Parker and Harry Artur are brothers in law

3 Likes

Jaysis. I’d hate to be next up in tin whistle class after that pair.

3 Likes

And that’s yer man out of The Office in front of them.

4 Likes

Leicester City footballer Wes Morgan owns four tatto parlours.