Things or People that are Box Office

:rollseyes:

:smile_cat:

Iā€™m not a soup taker/English/loyalist. And Iā€™m probably going get destroyed for this. But fuck it.

Prince Philip is box office.

1 Like

Heā€™s only a Greek cunt.

Is that the queens husband ?? If so. I agree.

Watched him in some documentary about his farm in Windsor, he, along with the farming programme were very good.
I believe he likes his booze too.

ā€˜I donā€™t think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing.ā€™

ā€˜When a man opens a car door for his wife, itā€™s either a new car or a new wife.ā€™

He doesnā€™t give two fucks the racist auld bastard.

5 Likes

Brendan Furlong.

@tassoti

https://youtu.be/Jibg0eMxUPM

1 Like

Phil the Greek. Lolz

Cathal McCarron.

1 Like

The Olympic Games

Rory McIlroy
Paddy Barnes

The Oā€™Donovan brothers :ronnyroar:

I canā€™t find todays interview but itā€™s fucking priceless, if these lads win a medal they are going to be huge.

2 Likes

@Nembo_Kid

Paul Pogba

A few of mates think heā€™s the real deal, Iā€™m not convinced but he does have the world talking about him.

from what ive seen of him i just cant make out the hype. a great athlete who shows glimpses of some good touches and can ā€œchargeā€ through midfield, something which can be stopped by a good tackler in there

2 Likes

For that money he should be a 20+ goals a year midfielder imoā€¦

Young lads I work with think itā€™s a great bit of businessā€¦but I think theyā€™re fucking brainwashed by the hype and Sky Sports etcā€¦Iā€™ve very little interest in the EPL anyway until the hurling is over into the 2nd week of September.

Itā€™s like a fucking soap opera at this stage. Arguably more talented managers on the line then players on the field.

I saw him in the Euros and thought he was meh. Thatā€™s crazy money for what may turn out to be a stone useless cunt.

Crazy money for a player you gave away a few years ago