Things that are right

Cans of Club Rockshandy were savage! Haven’t had one since I was about 12 I’d say. Used to be the business after trainin.

I prefer the sugar myself, it melts in and gives the porridge a marginally more runny consistency I find.

Any kind of fruit chopped into the porridge is also lovely.

A rugby coach put all our fatties on a porridge diet before, worked wonders

tesco doing half price fillet steak

I’ve no time for honey. I don’t know what bees see in it.

25 euros all in for this feast for 2.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/browse.html/ref=sc_iw_c_1_42966030_1/280-6879054-2861558?ie=UTF8&node=198933031&no=42966030&mnSBrand=core&me=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM

[quote=“Spidey”]25 euros all in for this feast for 2.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/browse.html/ref=sc_iw_c_1_42966030_1/280-6879054-2861558?ie=UTF8&node=198933031&no=42966030&mnSBrand=core&me=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM[/quote]

the local butcher doing 2 striploins, 2.5 kg of spuds and a bit of pepper sauce for 25 euro.
nice idea but sure that amount of spuds is for one

supervalue are doing half price steak with free mushrooms and onions

Whats the story with the steak? Do they reckon fellas aren’t able to cook anything more complex than that for their bird tomorrow night?

is it not traditional that women get a bit of meat in exchange for roses and chocs?

Should that not be along with the roses and chocs?

it should indeed, i hope

You wouldn’t know with some of the fun boys around here.

[quote=“HBV*”]the local butcher doing 2 striploins, 2.5 kg of spuds and a bit of pepper sauce for 25 euro.
nice idea but sure that amount of spuds is for one[/quote]

you get on well with the crafty butcher?

huh?

Eduardo making it back.

Right.

Eh, you know you can just get a pint glass of ice and mix club lemon and club orange?

Which tesco is that in? There is a food and drink value thread for that type of thing but I presume it’s slipped so far down the pages no-one knows where it is now.

no shit… its still availble to but in cans and bottles too like

last nights chipper onion rings via the micro wave just now

Just Right

and I’m off to pack for my hols.

Even more Right

This isn’t the “lovely” thread, it’s the “right” thread