Things that are right

Apple’ohgees Sir, or should it be Pedantic Pat

duly noted; correction to follow

twas in prussia street

What’s your point? That’s like if I said steak is savage and you said “Eh, you know cows are everywhere”. Twat.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]last nights chipper onion rings via the micro wave just now

Just Right

and I’m off to pack for my hols.

Even more Right[/quote]

eating day old chipper food is disgusting

I felt a bit sick myself when I read that, it belongs on the things that are wrong thread really.

Just checking flano, this made you sick but when ballbag in the basement was on about raping people, thats ok and doesnt make you sick?

big time - its horrid to say the least -i kind of feel sorry for the muldoons on here is that what they have to resort to to feed themselves

http://www.srfcultrasforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7900

vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
yadda yadda

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Will just have to shuffle in the back door via firefox

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]vBulletin Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
yadda yadda

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Will just have to shuffle in the back door via firefox[/quote]

barred from the SRFC ultra forum??

what did you do? register as a member of thomas davis? get a job?

Enda shows a bit of bite in Leaders Questions today for the fiorst time in living memory:

Who in heavens name made the decision not to pursue these ten people for the 75 milion owed to the Irish taxpayer? For the sake of 100 million you forced older people to march on the Dil over the withdrawal of their medical card. Ordinary people are being charged 22 per cent on their overdrafts by these same banks, he said.

There is a chasm of anger out there.

You go girl.

Only read this now.

Let it go.

[quote=“Flano”]Only read this now.

Let it go.[/quote]

I was just curious thats all.

Double chocolate mini muffins. Just polished off a third one with my cup of tea and i think i may be about to orgasm; they’re that good.

Cooking your own fry up after a night on the sauce, sitting down to a day of scratching yourself and sport.

Right.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Cooking your own fry up after a night on the sauce, sitting down to a day of scratching yourself and sport.

Right.[/quote]

cooking your own fry up is a good thing?

No one cooks it better than me. I’m a fucking masterful fry up cooker.

its a fry - its not exactly michelin level cooking

Charlatan. The perfect fry up is a thing of beauty. So easy to fuck up, so difficult to perfect. I have a gift when it comes to fry ups.

You’re spending too much time reading Gangaire’s posts.

I suppose one of your fry ups made the papers?