Things that are right

How is it not benefiting him if he’s using it to make a political point that’s in his interests.

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 165419”]

How is it not benefiting him if he’s using it to make a political point that’s in his interests.[/quote]

So tell me what he should have done with the fish?

he should give WAB a slap in the gob with a big flounder :lol: :ireland:

There is plenty more fish in the sea.

No wonder gombeens like Willie O’Dea get re-elected if this is the calibre of stunt that inflames the yokels.

[quote=“Chavez, post: 165421”]

he should give WAB a slap in the gob with a big flounder [/quote]

WTB would rather see good food dumped in the sea and let the poor people of wexford starve.

Let them eat beef

Answer the question college boy

I’m with The Runt on this one, it’s common sense, open and shut. Fair play to this fisherman, putting the EU officials in their plaice.

Usually ttk’s quips are damp squids but that’s a hake of a pun.

Of course it should have been dumped. How can you leave an incentive in place for behaviour you’re trying to eradicate.

Are you codding me? My puns are never fishy. I’m good when the chips are down.

What are they trying to eradicate?

Britains slatted unit for sale for only €39.99 was €79.99 in Toymaster.

http://www.fanevalleystores.com/processed/images/products/500-500---3341152.jpg

Set includes:

• 1 x Large livestock Shed

• Farming family

• 10 x Friesian Cows

• 4 x Round Bales

• 1 x Round Feeder

• 8 x Troughs

• 9 x Pieces of farm fencing

• 1 x Farm and gate sign

• 1 x Sheepdog

Fucking unreal value. :clap:

4 round bales for 10 cows? How you going to get the bales into the round feeder? Any decent set should at least include a tractor with a front loader of some description.

Christmas shopping early for the childers or yourself SS? Hours of fun there. :clap:

I was only looking at that today in the Toymaster catalogue while I was having my dinner. Might get it for the young lad.

I don’t have any kid over the age of 36 months Harry so I’ll just buy it for myself. That’s the awesome thing about being an adult, when it comes to toys there’s very little you can’t afford. No piggy bank nonsense needed.

Mixer I suppose they think a fella would already have a loader. Britains had no round feeders when I was a kid and were stubbornly persisting with uncommercial obsolete breeds of pigs. Also their milking machines were laughably dated, much like British farming really.

From memory the farm buildings are delicate enough, Thraw, and would not support the non-dispersed force of a small child sitting on the apex of the shed and exerting more than 20lbs of vertical pressure. Just a cautionary note. They are beautiful sheds though and you can buy no finer farming equipment than Britains.

Fellas like myself or yourself prob would have a loader in order to feed the cows but what about a young fella of 36 months. He’s not going to have a loader, I tell ya what he’ll have, 10 dead cows and 4 bales of untouched hay. Poor introduction to farming by this crowd I have to say.