Things that are right

http://cdn.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/01125/dawn-porter_1125861a.jpg

TFK is built on daft posts mate.

Yes, and do we need another daft post when you can contribute a bit of quality?

Having a few pints of Murphys draught here from cans, they are noble. i’m drinking them a lot lately as the beer here is shit in the pubs.

Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me on here mate.

I think you should just stick to posting pictures and stop writing anything myself, you are much better that way.

Who’s the ugly cunt?

Gemma Hayes.

India has executed the lone survivor of a militant squad that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.
Mohammad Ajmal Kasab was hanged just days before the fourth anniversary of the attack.

:lol:

http://www.fussyfoodie.co.uk/foodie/wp-content/uploads/mccain-rustic-oven-chips.jpg

Entertainer Adele King, better known as Twink, will be expected to come to court on her next birthday to face a hearing for motoring offences including driving without “reasonable consideration”.

The 61-year-old performer is being prosecuted for eight motoring offences but has not yet entered pleas and did not attend her court case today.

Gardaí had applied for summonses to be issued in April and the case had its first listing at Dublin District Court today.

It relates to an incident allegedly involving the well-known entertainer on the M50 at Ballymount, in Dublin, on January 6 last.

Ms King is now being prosecuted for eight Road Traffic Act offences.

She is accused of: failing to produce a certificate of insurance or certificate of exemption to gardaí within 10 days; using a '05-registered vehicle which had no NCT, failing to produce a driving licence on January 6, failing to produce a NCT cert within 10 days, having no insurance, driving without a licence, failing to produce a licence within 10 days, and driving “without reasonable consideration for other persons”.

However, Judge Clare Leonard noted that the mother-of-two, with an address at Idrone House, Idrone Avenue, Knocklyon, Dublin 16, was not present when her case was called.

Garda Shane Bonner, who is attached to the Traffic Corps based in Dublin Castle, told Judge Leonard that he was seeking an adjournment.

He also explained that prior to the hearing today, he had been contacted by Ms King, and he added that she is currently “out of the country”.

Judge Leonard then agreed to the request and set a new hearing date after establishing that it suited the prosecuting garda.

The panto star’s case was adjourned in her absence and will resume on April 4 next year, which will also be her 62nd birthday.

[quote=“Chavez, post: 165489”]Entertainer Adele King, better known as Twink, will be expected to come to court on her next birthday to face a hearing for motoring offences including driving without “reasonable consideration”.

The 61-year-old performer is being prosecuted for eight motoring offences but has not yet entered pleas and did not attend her court case today.

Gardaí had applied for summonses to be issued in April and the case had its first listing at Dublin District Court today.

It relates to an incident allegedly involving the well-known entertainer on the M50 at Ballymount, in Dublin, on January 6 last.

Ms King is now being prosecuted for eight Road Traffic Act offences.

She is accused of: failing to produce a certificate of insurance or certificate of exemption to gardaí within 10 days; using a '05-registered vehicle which had no NCT, failing to produce a driving licence on January 6, failing to produce a NCT cert within 10 days, having no insurance, driving without a licence, failing to produce a licence within 10 days, and driving “without reasonable consideration for other persons”.

However, Judge Clare Leonard noted that the mother-of-two, with an address at Idrone House, Idrone Avenue, Knocklyon, Dublin 16, was not present when her case was called.

Garda Shane Bonner, who is attached to the Traffic Corps based in Dublin Castle, told Judge Leonard that he was seeking an adjournment.

He also explained that prior to the hearing today, he had been contacted by Ms King, and he added that she is currently “out of the country”.

Judge Leonard then agreed to the request and set a new hearing date after establishing that it suited the prosecuting garda.

The panto star’s case was adjourned in her absence and will resume on April 4 next year, which will also be her 62nd birthday.[/quote]

This is more ‘things that no one gives a flying fuck about’

When the toilet bowl is warmed up by the previous shitter.

What sort of sick fuck checks the temperature of the bowl? A warm seat can be comforting though.

I rather like the chill of a cold seat myself, as opposed to sitting on a warm bowl surrounded by the smell of the previous punters shite!

Strange fella is Titch :strokechin:

Nothing as scientic as gathering stats on the temp of the bowl Rocko mate… just nice to feel the warm bowl, comforting as you say.

That said the thermal mass of porcelain seems to be quite high. As in it retains body heat for quiet a long period.

China’s top newspaper has published a 55-page online picture spread of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un being named The Onion’s “Sexiest Man Alive for 2012”, appearing to fall for a spoof by the US satirical website.
Seemingly clueless as to the real nature of The Onion’s tongue-in-cheek award for Kim, the People’s Daily splashed photographs of the portly young leader riding horses, clapping his hands, waving and clasping children’s cheeks.
A time stamp on the Onion website suggests it had published its satire piece on Kim earlier this month.
“With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm, and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman’s dream come true,” the English online edition of the People’s Daily quoted The Onion as saying.
“Blessed with an air of power that masks an unmistakable cute, cuddly side, Kim made this newspaper’s editorial board swoon with his impeccable fashion sense, chic short hairstyle, and, of course, that famous smile.”
The People’s Daily is the mouthpiece of China’s ruling Communist Party and because it is widely believed to broadly reflect thinking within the Chinese government, it is among the better regarded newspapers in the country.
“He has that rare ability to somehow be completely adorable and completely macho at the same time,” the People’s Daily quoted Marissa Blake-Zweiber, an Onion editor, as saying.
The Onion said previous winners of its “Sexiest Man Alive” award include Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who is fighting an uprising against his rule, and financial swindler Bernie Madoff, who is serving a 150-year prison sentence.
China is Pyongyang’s only major ally, with Beijing concerned a political or economic collapse in North Korea could send a wave of refugees to its poor northeast.
While the People’s Daily item was still up, The Onion updated the story to post a link and add a postscript: "For more coverage on The Onion’s Sexiest Man Alive 2012, Kim Jong-Un, please visit our friends at the People’s Daily in China, a proud Communist subsidiary of The Onion, Inc.
“Exemplary reportage, comrades,” The Onion wrote.
It is not the first time a state-run Chinese newspaper has fallen for a fictional report by the just-for-laughs The Onion.
In 2002, the Beijing Evening News, one of the capital city’s biggest tabloids at the time, published as news the fictional account that the US Congress wanted a new building and that it might leave Washington.
The Onion article was a spoof of the way sports teams threaten to leave cities in order to get new stadiums.
Two months ago, Iran’s semiofficial Fars news agency reprinted a story from The Onion about a supposed survey showing that most rural white Americans would rather vote for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad than President Barack Obama.
It included a quote from a fictional West Virginia resident saying he’d rather go to a baseball game with Mr Ahmadinejad because “he takes national defence seriously.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9q45GK4T0
eature=youtube_gdata_player

This lady emailed me inviting me to shop in Debenhams. I have only two words to say.

Hubba Hubba.

http://m.shopdebenhams.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=552b28468bf3134c07

The Guardian had a “share your experiences of meeting pop-stars” thing today.

One caught my eye:
mrstein

05 December 2012 6:39 PMLink to this comment

Back in the late-mid 80’s the band I was then working for were a part of an eclectic line-up for a badly publicised and subsequently poorly attended festival in Halifax. Top of the bill was Gil Scott-Heron, then ‘enjoying’ one of his utterly-ravaged-by-cocaine periods and there was a bit of a downturn in the generally friendly atmosphere backstage when GSH arrived with his not-inconsiderable entourage. However, unfazed and undeterred I strolled up, stuck out my hand and said: “Hi. Your dad played for my team” (a not so well known fact back then). “Ah, you’re a Celtic man” says Gil, “Come with me”. Ignoring all others, including the bemused and clearly put-out promoters, who were no doubt wondering what their prized star was up to and who was this young 20 something nobody that he was spending their precious Gil-time with, we sat on a sofa for the best part of an hour, chatting Celtic, who their current best players were and how the team was generally doing etc. A magical moment with a (then) gracious legend.