Things that are right

I’m a huge fan of the Magyar maidens but I was delighted to see Linda Byrne temporarily become the best looking woman in Budapest today, atop the podium at the cross-country Euros, belting out the anthem. She’s some fox. :clap:

That great chain of off licences McHughs not putting the euro on the bottle of wine.

Is that because they stocked up in anticipation of the price rise and have plenty of stock at the old excise level? Might see prices rise quietly in the new year. Fair play to them for not passing on the increase in excise duty immediately though. Many places have done and are pocketing the difference.

Given the bothered state of forumites on other threads, what with this and that,. I’m pleased to report that “Home Heating Kerosene” ie. “Oil for your heating” remains at 32c. per litre at certain outlets in border territories. Astonishlshly, one could procure a ltr. of Jameson or it’s ilk for €20…

Fuck HBV and his Cavan/Fermanagh thread… :pint:

No the owner confirmed that they wouldn’t be marking up existing stock.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 165503”]

No the owner confirmed that they wouldn’t be marking up existing stock.[/quote]

Fair play to them. Most places pocket the extra money. The same with cigarettes. Most shops stock up in anticipation of a price rise and the increase on immediately.

Tesco not touching prices until the new year either

[quote=“Mac, post: 165505”]

Tesco not touching prices until the new year either[/quote]
Those apes I saw panic buying last Wednesday must feel like right clowns now.

Arcade Fire - Funeral

slurpees

Those sort of people don’t have the intelligence to feel anything.

Coffee.

how i survived to age 20 withut drinking it i will never know.

The relationship between a boy and a dog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PN-MjUC4f9k

Probably not since they’re apes.

I for one don’t care how much things cost.

Beards

I’ve grown a proper one for the first time after merely using a beard trimmer and sporting designer stubble for much of the last decade. There’s no going back now.

Designer stubble is disgusting, beards are really hard to pull of and only superstars can do this. Nothing says classy like a clean shaven and well dressed man.

are you in the ra then?

If I had a big pair of 80s glasses I could be Gerry Adams. It’s a great look. I’d say he got some amount of tail back in the day.

They are filthy fucking things. And they itch like fuck in the summer. ]

Just watching that Gillette ad and that Adrian Brody looks like some smug cunt. I expect you would carry the look with more humility mate.