Things that are right

It’s most definitely not summer right now (unless you’re TASE, Kev or KiB) and I think I look like Socrates, the footballer. And the philosopher.

Is looking like a dead man a good look for you? Really?

Fuck, that’s scary man

Fair play lad. I shave every two months or so, so regularly have a decent growth/beard. It is a look only real men can pull off, and men secure in themselves at that, so i’m not one bit surprised to see the insecure types having a pop at you.

Amen to that, Choco. Girls don’t like beards. Women love them, though. That’s something I’ve learned.

Correct on both accounts my friend.

Oooh, attempted edginess from Fagan there

every two months? mine would be down to my belly button by then

For a hunchback that’s hardly a shocking revelation.

fuck, never knew you were a hunchback choc…!

I shave every morning without fail and I would also shave that following evening if I was going out. Beards are indeed a look only certain people can pull off and in most cases it is to make themselves look less ugly, designer stubble is for the most vain people who are really scraping the barrel to make themselves attractive. Being clean shaven really extenuates my wonderful cheekbones and my olive skin.

People who grow beards intermittently and don’t maintain them are peasants.

That’s a really gay post.

do you remove your shirt during the 2nd shave?

And insecure… Another feminine trait.

Bearded men are strong, secure and irresistible to the opposite sex.

No it is not.

It’s anti-gay.

I shave my chest on a weekly basis, usually a Friday.

There’s something really really homoerotic about most things the Internet persona il bomber destro posts. It’s ironic given that he’s at pains to stress how homophobic he is. It could be a cry for help.

You find my posts homoerotic?

You sick fuck.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 165536”]

You find my posts homoerotic?

You sick fuck.[/quote]

I hope its all part of some internet persona you’ve concocted. Otherwise that level of self loathing cant be healthy.

Woah.

You’re the one that gets a kick off my posts. What is it with queers and their lust for straight men who refuse to turn?