Things that are right

Look up the meaning of the word homoerotic there like a good man. Then go and have a read back on some of your posts about Zlatan, Totti, Nadal, silk shirts, shaved chest hair, clean shaven men, olive skin and men’s cheekbones and come back to me then. :rolleyes:

:guns:
:lol:

So I’m not allowed discuss my peers? What a bitter cretin you are.

Ah lovely…

A bad night for the Totti rebrand- clamped by Epl Gola.

[quote=“Chavez, post: 165528”]
fuck, never knew you were a hunchback choc…![/quote]
Quite possibly the lamest retort in the history of TFK.

Assigning a barking dog ringtone to your wife’s mobile number.

I was in a taxi once and the driver’s phone rang. The ringtone went ‘DANGER, DANGER IT’S THE WIFE’. Thought it was amusing enough myself.

A lad I work with has a foghorn for his wifes ringtone. It would be reasonably funny if she didn’t ring him three times a day. He scurries off out into the hall aswell to answer it which does nothing for his reputation

I was going out with a stupid gowl one time and assigned Alice DJ “Better Off Alone” as her ringtone. That was grand until I lost my phone at her house and got her to ring it for me

:guns:

:lol:

Ah lovely stuff.

A nice bag of chipsticks embody everything that is right in the world.

The High King Of Ireland addressing his Christmas message to his subjects in HDTV…long live Michael D!

Environment Minister Phil Hogan has announced a grant scheme of up to €4,000 for households whose septic tanks require upgrading.

Fuck that

http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/corbett.jpg

The only thing more predictable than that Tommy Walsh/Lar thing at this stage is the ubiquitous John Terry photoshops.

wrong on about every level. here is free money to stop you poisoning other people.

Should be a 4k fine for every septic tank that fails to pass the standard

It’s essentially a backdown by the Government on the matter.

There’s gold in them there

http://www.oreillyoakstown.com/images/tank-upgrade-2.jpg

Kirsty Gallagher back on SSN.

Sean Quinn is to be released from prison for Christmas