Things that are right

Unbelievably good record. This is stuff I wouldn’t have listened to in 15 years.

:clap:

[size=4]“If people can afford high-end TV packages, they can afford the household charge”[/size] [size=4]-[/size] [size=4]Michael Noonan[/size]

surely that should be in the things that are wrong thread??..Noonan is so out of touch with the public…its nothing to do with being able to afford it…does he honestly expect people should live like monks in order to pay every cent to a debt they didn´t cause???..people are paying taxes, have paid stamp duty previously…they´ve given enough…while the cunts who caused this mess and presided over it hold onto their big fat fookin pensions…

“we all partied” - Brian Lenihan (dec) :wink:

having to leave mass early with a destructive daughter and now in a warm car listening to Fanning Fab 50 as she snoozes

:clap:

Just switched on.

Gimme Shelter.

Right.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 165585”]

Just switched on.

Gimme Shelter.

Right.[/quote]

I’m just hoping mass lasts till 9pm at this stage mate.

Mozzie :clap:

When you say it’s gonna happen ‘now’
Well when exactly do you mean?
See I’ve already waited to long
And all my hope is gone

Fanning made a complete balls out of it saying How Soon is Now is from The Queen is Dead.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 165587”]

When you say it’s gonna happen ‘now’
Well when exactly do you mean?
See I’ve already waited to long
And all my hope is gone

Fanning made a complete balls out of it saying How Soon is Now is from The Queen is Dead.[/quote]

he sounds half sedated mate. Fuck here comes the mass crowd.

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 165576”]

arent you from Clare? I think your giddyness about that shit pales in comparison to the almighty shitstorm your county is in

if your not from Clare you must be from munster.I think your giddyness about that shit pales in comparison to the almighty shitstorm your province is in

dont you like the GGA.I think your giddyness about that shit pales in comparison to the almighty shitstorm your hobby is in
[/quote]All valid points but neither Clare nor Munster by grace of God.

Just finished Santa. Right!

Just finished Santa. Right!

Gladiator.

“I was not the best because I killed quickly. I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd and you will win your freedom.”

How do you mean?

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER, post: 165594”]

How do you mean?[/quote]

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpvxG7S0rbs
eature=youtu.be

The women that are left here, they’re not bad… But you’ll never convince anyone you’re from the beach cities and you don’t need to.

Unreal. :clap: