Things that are right

I hate you :slight_smile:

Surfing.

Square Wheel Cycleworks in Temple Bar. I brought one of my bikes in for repair, a really good second hand frame which I got for half nothing from yer man Kieran there (who’s been there for years) as the rear wheel was constantly slipping and jamming against the frame. Not being a mechanically minded sort I thought there may have been a fatal problem with the thing but he fixed it no problem. Cost? A fiver. :clap:I gave him a tenner and told him to keep the change.

Flash git.

This stuff is absolute silk

[ATTACH=full]699[/ATTACH]

mass market plonk

I think you’ll find most beers off the shelf in your local office license are mass market…

Your tipple when having a few at home?

Tea, by the shitload

Anyone spot the two Jesus freaks wearing the high-vis vests on Pearse St today? One was standing in the middle of the crossing as you head up to Westland Row while the other was at the corner by Trinity. They both had pickets with a little cardboard cut out at the top saying “Jesus”. The lad standing in the middle of the crossing was dancing like Bez from Happy Mondays and twirling around while making a circular motion with his finger. The other lad started telling people they were lunatics for working.

These lads are a credit to Jesus.

Brian Kerr’s co commentary of the faroes match.

I think I’d give just as good a display:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX2K2nNsSWw

+1. You could tell he had a real love for the Faroes.

Ireland when the weather is like this.

Football training, then straight down into the Shannon for a swim to cool off. Great way to pass the evening.

Spent the evening over in fanore, slowly working off a dirty hangover from last night… Nothing like a swim in the sea to reset the body.

A 70km cycle with views like this followed by an evening in Wexford Park. She’s a great country when she’s in the mood for it.

New spuds, butter and salt

http://ballymoreshoponline.stormwebhost.com/prodimages/Tayto%20-%20Snax%20-%20Potato%20Puffs%20-%20Cheese%20+%20Onion.JPG

Are they a new flavour of Snax? Didn’t think they were cheese and onion previously and bought a pack recently but forgot to notice if the flavour was new or not because I was too busy savouring the texture.

o_O

Don’t seem to be. Maybe they are a bit cheesier than normal.

They’ve always been cheese and onion