Things that are right

they are disgusting

thats just a flat field mate

And?

One of the swedish ladies in my place of work has decided to wear a lovely top with a plunging neck line that is showing more than a little clevege. :slight_smile:

:clap:

A friend of mine used to work in an advertising company in Dublin 1 ,where the receptionist was from Venezuela and had enhanced breasts.

There’s a blonde in her early 20s in my workplace with an arse that is quite simply a work of art.

It’s these kind of things that put a little spring in your step.

It’s these kind of things that put a little spring in your step.[/quote]

They are also a distraction if they sit too near…

A friend of mine used to work in an advertising company in Dublin 1 ,where the receptionist was from Venezuela and had enhanced breasts.

There’s a blonde in her early 20s in my workplace with an arse that is quite simply a work of art.

It’s these kind of things that put a little spring in your step.[/quote]

I would love to know what this one wears on a night out if she is wearing tops like that into work. :slight_smile: There are load of Nordic women in my place, some of them are crackers, its great when the weather is good because they love to show off their assets. :slight_smile:

My mate in Perth had to get two new housemates in a while back after a couple from the house moved out. After meeting a few of the candidates they decided to take in two Swedish strippers. Saturday’s are for topless sunbathing apparently. I sometimes wonder what the fuck I am doing stuck here. :oops:

Livin’ da drieyam

has he not tried to get them to sunbathe naked and let him rub the sun cream in?:slight_smile:

HMV reopening in Limerick.

I once encountered a receptionist at a client who was wearing a skirt so short you could nearly see her arse cheeks. She was pretty fit as well.

Every time I would go to the jacks, and needless to say I would go at any opportunity I could get, I would try to sneak a glimpse of her as she sat on her chair, legs crossed.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/9/9f/9f8f59de_homer-drool.gif

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 785667, member: 24”]I once encountered a receptionist at a client who was wearing a skirt so short you could nearly see her arse cheeks. She was pretty fit as well.

Every time I would go to the jacks, and needless to say I would go at any opportunity I could get, I would try to sneak a glimpse of her as she sat on her chair, legs crossed.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/9/9f/9f8f59de_homer-drool.gif[/quote]

Frequently abusing yourself at work over the sight of a youngwan with crossed legs is very wrong.

I think you should check out the french film claires knee and then seek help

Objectifying hot women is what we were built to do.

Unless you’re my good pal, ClarkeyCat, of course.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 785670, member: 129”]Objectifying hot women is what we were built to do.

Unless you’re my good pal, ClarkeyCat, of course.[/quote]

They love it too. They all love it.

Everyone’s a winner.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 785671, member: 24”]They love it too. They all love it.

Everyone’s a winner.[/quote]

Too fucking right they do, the slags. Except when they are being contrary, then you’re a pervert for looking even tho they want you to look. Slags.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 785671, member: 24”]They love it too. They all love it.

Everyone’s a winner.[/quote]

Sure why else would they wear a low cut top

Tarts. Every single one of them.

God bless Thrawneen 's poor bird tonight after all the talk on this page today. She could get an awful seeing to. :eek:

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 785670, member: 129”]Objectifying hot women is what we were built to do.

Unless you’re my good pal, ClarkeyCat, of course.[/quote]

Absolutely, but at least knock one out to a girl whos flashing baps or flaps at you, anything less is weird and possibly the terrority of clarkey the funcat