Things that are right

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 849835, member: 24”]Ah brilliant.

I was chatting to a lady in Whelans a couple of months back. I asked her where she was from. She replied ‘Brazil’. Her attractiveness went up about 200% with that one word. She had pigeon English so the only thing I could talk to her about was Brazilian football. She laughed at my attempt to say ‘Botafogo’ which I found amusing seeing as she couldn’t string two words together in English. We both agreed that Edmundo was a talented nutter before she was pulled away by her mate.[/quote]

A lovely story, bud, but Brazillians are nothing special… Argies, Colombians, Venezualans are where it is at.

Big difference between the Argentinians and the rest, but agreed.

Any man that lumps all Brazilians in as one race of women is showing himself to be an amateur first of all.

There are several varieties, depending on bloodlines. Italian, Portuguese, African etc.

The nicest, imo, are the whiter girls found in the south.

Venezuelans are probably the most beautiful women in the world but have an awful penchant for unnecessary cosmetic surgery. I rode an Argie after the Festival of World Cultures in Dun Laoghaire one year but I wouldn’t be all that familiar with them or the Colombians. Except for the Argie who worked in the 51. She was truly magnificent.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 849857, member: 129”]Any man that lumps all Brazilians in as one race of women is showing himself to be an amateur first of all.

There are several varieties, depending on bloodlines. Italian, Portuguese, African etc.

Venezuelans are probably the most beautiful women in the world but have an awful penchant for unnecessary cosmetic surgery. I rode an Argie after the Festival of World Cultures in Dun Laoghaire one year but I wouldn’t be all that familiar with them or the Colombians. Except for the Argie who worked in the 51. She was truly magnificent.[/quote]

I’ve spent three months there, pal. I dont rate them. You are correct tho in saying the less dilution the better- Or the more European the better which stands to my point. The majority of them are mutts.

That’s simply not true. Get on Badoo and then come back to me.

What’s Badoo, mate?

It’s a dating website which a large amount of Brazilian (and other) girls join when they arrive in Dublin in order to meet Irish men to have sex and improve their English with.

I recommend it.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 849857, member: 129”]Any man that lumps all Brazilians in as one race of women is showing himself to be an amateur first of all.

Venezuelans are probably the most beautiful women in the world but have an awful penchant for unnecessary cosmetic surgery. I rode an Argie after the Festival of World Cultures in Dun Laoghaire one year but I wouldn’t be all that familiar with them or the Colombians. Except for the Argie who worked in the 51. She was truly magnificent.[/quote]

Thrawneen, It looks from your post that you have a put a lot of research into this subject. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 849891, member: 129”]It’s a dating website which a large amount of Brazilian (and other) girls join when they arrive in Dublin in order to meet Irish men to have sex and improve their English with.

I recommend it.[/quote]
I’m with Rents here. The Colombians and Venezuelans are far hotter than the brazilians. The Argentinians are a different breed, all tall and lighter skinned and slim and fashion model looking as opposed to the others which more of the booty shaking reggaeton video variety.

:slight_smile:

Colombian women are phenomenal allright, get yourself to Medellin

Yep. I scored a girl in medallin for a while, learnt a lot of Spanish in a short space of time. :slight_smile:

jesus, they’re hard work tho
one of my peers is married to one from Medellin, jesus she is an awful dose, but an absolute cracker, plastic surgery is a huge thing for them allright, like the Lebaneese in that regard.
Highest concentration of good lucking women ive ever seen tho was in Belgrade… off the wall

[quote=“mickee321, post: 849948, member: 367”]jesus, they’re hard work tho
one of my peers is married to one from Medellin, jesus she is an awful dose, but an absolute cracker, plastic surgery is a huge thing for them allright, like the Lebaneese in that regard.
Highest concentration of good lucking women ive ever seen tho was in Belgrade… off the wall[/quote]
I’d have said the opposite. My girl was as sound as they come and I found Colombia to be the friendliest country I’ve ever visited by a mile.

Plastic surgery is huge but often tastefully done and you wouldn’t even know it, a wee lift or a cup size here or there. My girl hadn’t had any but said all her friends had something done. The big birthday in that part of the world is 15, the standards present for girls of the middle class or above is plastic surgery or a trip to the US, which is a bit wrong.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 849954, member: 1533”]I’d have said the opposite. My girl was as sound as they come and I found Colombia to be the friendliest country I’ve ever visited by a mile.

Plastic surgery is huge but often tastefully done and you wouldn’t even know it, a wee lift or a cup size here or there. My girl hadn’t had any but said all her friends had something done. The big birthday in that part of the world is 15, the standards present for girls of the middle class or above is plastic surgery or a trip to the US, which is a bit wrong.[/quote]

i have a bad effect on women

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 849954, member: 1533”]I’d have said the opposite. My girl was as sound as they come and I found Colombia to be the friendliest country I’ve ever visited by a mile.

Plastic surgery is huge but often tastefully done and you wouldn’t even know it, a wee lift or a cup size here or there. My girl hadn’t had any but said all her friends had something done. The big birthday in that part of the world is 15, the standards present for girls of the middle class or above is plastic surgery or a trip to the US, which is a bit wrong.[/quote]
Ah here :smiley:

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 849891, member: 129”]It’s a dating website which a large amount of Brazilian (and other) girls join when they arrive in Dublin in order to meet Irish men to have sex and improve their English with.

I recommend it.[/quote]

POTY contender from a man who know what’s what

I just had a power nap there a while ago from 6.45 - 7.30 and it’s sorted me out no end. I wouldn’t normally take them but I was shattered and wouldn’t have stayed awake otherwise. I don’t know if I even fell asleep for the whole lot but the eyes were closed anyway and i feel like a new man now.

Once you are not at work. And earn a living driving trains.