Things that are right

Christopher Walken the legend.

Christopher Walken’s Three Little Pigs:

[media=youtube]2vNk4K3YaIc

What’s all this then, Bandage climbing down for Farmer, no this isn’t right, this isn’t right at all:eek:!

I spat out some of my tea reading that. Garth Crooks is not right. He is a clown.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Christopher Walken the legend.

Christopher Walken’s Three Little Pigs:

YouTube - Christopher Walken’s Three Little Pigs[/quote]

Quality.

Is there a link to Dion’s original “That was the week” column that the 4-eyed fat culchie with no friends from boards.ie was replying to? I read the Sindo now and again but I am not in the habit of buying it.

Guinness St Patrick’s Day Ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eteWVqVPcTQ

Marks and Spencers easy iron shirts.

They are quality alright, they last a good long time as well. I think I might start a general ironing thread, for general ironing discussion. Possible themes; worst ironing-related accident and /or injury, best ironing location, best ironing soundtracks, best irons, etc etc.

I once tried to iron a pair of socks and killed my grandmother.

My best ironing memory was when I tacked close to ten shirts whilst watching Croatia beat England causing them not to qualify for Euro 2008.

Is that stacked or attacked?

I would say tackled

Getting notification from RyanAir to check in a flight you’ve booked to take you to a session. Right!

Gents, Cleary’s do Van Heusen shirts. Don’t need to iron them at all. Just hang em up after you wash them and they’re wrinkle free when they dry. We truly live in a wonderful age.

At least there’s one man who’s not afraid to call a spade a spade…

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00020b53-421r.jpg

doing a dump with no paperwork.

Thats right?!!!

Yep of course it’s right, not only does it save money, but when you’re using a public shitter it saves your hole from a sawdusting.

Ah right, I read it as having no paper to do the work with.

The global economic crisis has cut the number of billionaires and made the richest people in the world poorer, according to Forbes magazine.

Forbes ranks 793 billionaires in 2009, down 30% from a year earlier. This is the first drop since 2003.

Sen Quinn, who lost at least 1 billion from the slump in Anglo Irish Bank shares, has ceded top Irish place to Denis OBrien and Independent News Media (INM) chief Sir Anthony OReilly has been dropped from the list.

That’s a start.