Things that are right

Yep. @artfoley you were supposed to come back to me on some other sweeping statement you made about crime and imprisonment recently as well -forget what it was but it was a load of shite also.

Advert for hurling gear in 1915:

Who discredited it art?

IT Crowd : Episode, Calender Geeks :D:D:D ‘’ bosseyedness ‘’

and what other country would i be talking about in the sphere of roe vs wade ? and yet canada proves how wrong you are

http://www.economist.com/node/5246700?story_id=5246700

i said the recent case about yerman in mjoy represented everything wrong in the criminal justice system andf it wasnt a load of shite you odious cunt

Oh yeah that’s right. Can you explain how?

Yes

Prove it.

what happens if one or both of the whistleblowers could be lunatics looking for attention?..i’m not saying it is the case… but if it was then should every lad be given a public forum to get his 5 minutes of fame?..

driving behind a car which has a dog with it’s head out the window just having the craic

life affirming for some reason

unless the car stops at a veterinarian’s surgery in which case you start to think maybe the dog was just high on morphine

Paul Kimmage tearing into propoganda around the EPL

John McCallister

Where was this, Ray?

Newstalk podcast on Sunday paper review from Novemberish. Makes some good points on bland nature of endless reports from matches.

Astonishing that match reports put together on the fly with deadlines to meet on a Saturday evening could be bland, Kimmage really went out on a limb with that one

I honestly dont know which thread to put this in, some morkeshing head needs sacking, but there’s something right about it as well

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1013360_10151897705916724_1718424028_n.jpg

I can’t see a single thing right about it.

Birds pushing trollies mate. Proper order. Housewives doing housewife tasks.

I’d say there’s a 99.9% chance neither of the two of those are housewives.