Things that are right

Lame

I’ve just recalled your behavior in that ravenous thread. Carry on.

Whereabouts in Armagh is the long bird from?

http://www.centralbank.ie/paycurr/collector/PublishingImages/McCormack%20Large%20coin%20in%20box.jpg

Minting a a ten euro coin to honour John McCormack.

Give it a second…

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 894658, member: 180”]http://www.centralbank.ie/paycurr/collector/PublishingImages/McCormack%20Large%20coin%20in%20box.jpg

Give it a second…[/quote]
Hopefully they used silver and not bass metals

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 894658, member: 180”]http://www.centralbank.ie/paycurr/collector/PublishingImages/McCormack%20Large%20coin%20in%20box.jpg

Give it a second…[/quote]
I got it mbb

:rolleyes:[quote=“artfoley, post: 894661, member: 179”]Hopefully they used silver and not bass metals[/quote]

Handing in my notice tomorrow

Have you something else lined up?

Yep - sponging off the missus till I get another job.

:clap::pint:It’s the way to do it, pal. Just get the fuck out of there and you’ll pick up something else handy enough.

:pint::pint::pint:

You’ve done it Thraw, you are officially living the dream

:clap:

Hero of the common man = @Thrawneen

becoming emasculated isnt right Im afraid

Well put it in the things that are wrong thread then.

:rolleyes:[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 895245, member: 348”]Well put it in the things that are wrong thread then.[/quote]

I will, I think. I have 13 years experience working all those shitty admin/financial controller jobs that are ten a penny and I got the missus to do my CV and it looks quite impressive.
And in any case she wants me to get her up the duff and be a stay at home dad while she pulls in her 80k+

Make the brekker. Up the bookies with the buggy. Settle down for the racing. Get the dinner on. Easy peasy.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895272, member: 129”]I will, I think. I have 13 years experience working all those shitty admin/financial controller jobs that are ten a penny and I got the missus to do my CV and it looks quite impressive.
And in any case she wants me to get her up the duff and be a stay at home dad while she pulls in her 80k+

Make the brekker. Up the bookies with the buggy. Settle down for the racing. Get the dinner on. Easy peasy.[/quote]
Ah you definitely will, bud. People say it’s easier to get a job when you are in one but that’s not true. It’s better financially to look for a job when you are in one alright but you don’t have that problem. I’ll be doing similar in May hopefully-this place is wrecking my fucking head.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895272, member: 129”]I will, I think. I have 13 years experience working all those shitty admin/financial controller jobs that are ten a penny and I got the missus to do my CV and it looks quite impressive.

Make the brekker. Up the bookies with the buggy. Settle down for the racing. Get the dinner on. Easy peasy.[/quote]

Do they have nappy changing facilities in the bookies? Or would you have to nip next door to the pub.

Sure now I think about it, by the time we conceive, give birth, I’ll be a millionaire. Once I get in on Puke’s Mick McCarthy thread.