Things that are right

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895272, member: 129”]I will, I think. I have 13 years experience working all those shitty admin/financial controller jobs that are ten a penny and I got the missus to do my CV and it looks quite impressive.
And in any case she wants me to get her up the duff and be a stay at home dad while she pulls in her 80k+

Make the brekker. Up the bookies with the buggy. Settle down for the racing. Get the dinner on. Easy peasy.[/quote]
Have you decided to stay the course on this plan then? There’s always the bailing on the girlfriends and fleeing to South America for coke and hookers option with @Horsebox.

In the car listening to uileann pipe music

Like a warrior would do if he was forced to commute through heavy traffic each day from his village to the battlefield

seriously makes you feel more Irish/connected

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895272, member: 129”]I will, I think. I have 13 years experience working all those shitty admin/financial controller jobs that are ten a penny and I got the missus to do my CV and it looks quite impressive.
[/quote]

Financial controller? Control is not the first thing that comes to mind with you mate.

I think he means he looked after the petty cash box.

Make sure you use you letter of resignation to take out you lesbian boss. Hand her a copy of the letter and tell her another copy has gine to HR

I dealt with millions of €, I’ll have you know.

Of your money.

McIlhenny and Co Tabasco sauce.

:clap::clap::clap:[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895213, member: 129”]Handing in my notice tomorrow[/quote]
This is possibly the biggest day in the history of thefreekick.com
I’m quite emotional to have finally read that sentence. You take the hopes of a forum with you Thraw, please keep us updated mate.

2 lads from Laos ceiling fixing, cornicing and plastering an entire house( average sized Aussie bungalow in 2 and a bit days for 3,800. It’s simply incredible. I worked out if you went to the trades individually and went with standard costs at the moment with local crews you could pay around 12k. That’s just going standard, an the cunts wouldn’t turn up at least 3 days each either, you’d be two weeks getting them all in to finish it. Astonishing there can be such a disparity.

The ‘proposal to shut down tfk for cheltenham’ thread nosediving faster then Owen Coyles career

I’ve seen these guys from China, Vietnam, Laos etc over here do this kind of work. They’re unbelievable. When they finish, its all done, no bullshit, finished. They clean up after themselves, you barely notice they’re there. Incredible work ethic. Mrs Fitzy used to work with a lad from Vietnam who installed oudoor banners. He’d do that job and piss off to an entirely different job he had. Works every weekend. Early thirties, wife, three kids, lovely bloke, owns 6 houses in Sydney, most of them paid off.

Or as fast as hope dying in Galway hurling.

:smiley: Ah here

Fixed that for you Balbec.

Get fucked Fitzy, haven’t you got to get a few paper sales onto the books before the end of today?

Ah don’t be like that Balbec, sure I’m from Wexford, we’re hardly bestriding the hurling world like a colossus are we? The girls are just finishing up EOM now, I’ve just had to sign off on some credits that the fucking freight companies have fucked up on.

Ya these lads were clean. My experience with Viatnamese is different, good workers but filthy. Chinese are very mixed. Bigger chancer’s than the irish, they’d try anything.

Don’t worry laz. Hope is all we have each year. It never starts dying until the first round of the championship. Every year. Finally kicks the bucket shortly before the races by and large.

You can’t bate the lads from the midlands for hard graft in fairness

Tru dat