Things that are right

It’s done. Out in four weeks.

:pint:

Take cover, World, here I come!!!

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895737, member: 129”]It’s done. Out in four weeks.

Take cover, World, here I come!!![/quote]
Be sure to work hard up to the end now mate, you’ll feel better for it.

I’ll leave this place as I found it…a disorganised kip.

Aren’t you concerned about your legacy?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895737, member: 129”]It’s done. Out in four weeks.

Take cover, World, here I come!!![/quote]
:clap:How did you do it, pal? Roll up the letter and hop it off her head? Take a dump on her desk?

Id say hes much more concerned with the rash on his ballsack

Nah, revenge is a dish best served cold. I was nice as pie (until we started arguing as usual, she’s a fucking bitch).

As would anyone but thats beside the point

Art, you’re a public sector worker, right? The “manager’s comments” that she wants to put on my 2013 PMDS…my lady (a boss) and my dad (a boss of a small office when he was working) both said that if they had submitted those comments they’d expect to get sacked as they amount to quite a character assassination and if I ever wished to become a civil servant again I would not want those to be on my record, as they are, as it makes me out to be the worst worker in the world.
Mind having a look at them by PM?

Ah, I’m a pro. I spent 18 months cursing the two lads who’s jobs I took (yep, I do two people’s jobs, one of whom was a grade above me), so I’ll make sure everything is in place. I’ve a month to do it, so no hurry.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895759, member: 129”]Art, you’re a public sector worker, right? The “manager’s comments” that she wants to put on my 2013 PMDS…my lady (a boss) and my dad (a boss of a small office when he was working) both said that if they had submitted those comments they’d expect to get sacked as they amount to quite a character assassination and if I ever wished to become a civil servant again I would not want those to be on my record, as they are, as it makes me out to be the worst worker in the world.
Mind having a look at them by PM?[/quote]

What a dumb bitch.
So what if you used to drink whiskey at your desk.

Very disappointed with @Thrawneen.

What do you do thraw?

This debate is all well and good but it is at the cost of “likes” “funny” “dumb” for some of us when lads see the thread bumped up and see some of the more recent posts. It is costing the social validation that is the lifeblood of this place and that worries me.

Yours etc

:Dthraw looking to fooley for advice.

I’m moving on to bigger and better things, Bando. I’ll be standing you and Rocko round upon round in the 51 by the time the next qualifier rolls around.

I work for a state agency as a Clerical Officer.

Come on, pal. Let’s be realistic here. The chances of that happening are non-existent.

Can we ban @Thrawneen[/USER]. I don’t think it would be good for the high fliers here like @[USER=9]Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=6]briantinnion to be associating with ne’er do wells like thrawneen.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895759, member: 129”]Art, you’re a public sector worker, right? The “manager’s comments” that she wants to put on my 2013 PMDS…my lady (a boss) and my dad (a boss of a small office when he was working) both said that if they had submitted those comments they’d expect to get sacked as they amount to quite a character assassination and if I ever wished to become a civil servant again I would not want those to be on my record, as they are, as it makes me out to be the worst worker in the world.
Mind having a look at them by PM?[/quote]

surely the civil service ,with the strength of the unions, is the last place on earth where somebody would get away with writing these comments?..you should go to personnel…