Things that are right

what comments mate?

cant say pal… sworn to secrecy …

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895759, member: 129”]Art, you’re a public sector worker, right? The “manager’s comments” that she wants to put on my 2013 PMDS…my lady (a boss) and my dad (a boss of a small office when he was working) both said that if they had submitted those comments they’d expect to get sacked as they amount to quite a character assassination and if I ever wished to become a civil servant again I would not want those to be on my record, as they are, as it makes me out to be the worst worker in the world.
Mind having a look at them by PM?[/quote]
If you want to scare her you could pay a solicitor 50 euro to write a letter saying her comments are libellous

that should be enough to scare them and get them removed

Have you something lined up? What interests you?

:popcorn:

I think its dangerous to have one person on here with too much time on his hands, it could lead to out of control posting.

Or 1,000’s of bland, inane, utterly pointless posts…

:oops::oops:[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 895826, member: 1786”]Or 1,000’s of bland, inane, utterly pointless posts…[/quote]

or countless rebrandings in a bid to stay fresh

If this is self deprecation :clap:

You can do it yourself but will carry a bit more of a threat it comes from a lawyer - have a go and fire this off with details added - send to the entity and the individual

I am an educated, respected professional in the community. I have spent years building a positive reputation. you have engaged in spreading false, destructive, and defamatory statements about me. You will know that engaging in defamation of another’s character and reputation is an actionable tort which gives me the right to sue for damages. {named} statements have already caused me loss and damage and have the potential to cause me ongoing substantial loss and damage.
I am seeking the withdrawal of [ detail of comments] and written certification of their deletion from my employment record
on or before 5.00pm on 4th February along with an apology for such comments.

If this is not received I will have no choice but to engage my solicitor to issue legal proceedings against [entity and individual] to vindicate and protect my good name and to recover damages.

Be careful, I think its become self aware.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 895759, member: 129”]Art, you’re a public sector worker, right? The “manager’s comments” that she wants to put on my 2013 PMDS…my lady (a boss) and my dad (a boss of a small office when he was working) both said that if they had submitted those comments they’d expect to get sacked as they amount to quite a character assassination and if I ever wished to become a civil servant again I would not want those to be on my record, as they are, as it makes me out to be the worst worker in the world.
Mind having a look at them by PM?[/quote]

Send them on and ill have a quick gander. Upward feedck should be on your managers file not yours though

Art is sorting me out. :clap:

God help you

I told you already, i was acting in mala fides when i gave you that advice because i thinking youre a cock munching twunt and im delighted you lost money

oooh, i retract everything I said, you’re the real deal

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 895821, member: 2272”]If you want to scare her you could pay a solicitor 50 euro to write a letter saying her comments are libellous

that should be enough to scare them and get them removed[/quote]

Only libellous if they are not true…no offence @Thrawneen

good news for the tax payers of Ireland.

None taken. There are several things mentioned which have no back evidence and are simply not true. In fairness, I don’t want to even think about that shit today.

I’m getting out in 4 weeks and I feel fine.

What a very 2008 outlook :smiley: