Things that are right

I obviously meant defamatory*

[SIZE=1]*section 16 refers to truth as a defence[/SIZE]

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 895897, member: 348”]I obviously meant defamatory*
[/quote]
If youre still on the tort of libel wait til you hear what happens to the snail :smiley:

Gg

I chuckled.

You were acting in Malahide more like

It’s mala hide he lived in, ya clown.

thats a clamping

First day for me this year in Croke Park this evening.

Won’t be a anything like watching old lads from Clare sitting with big smiles on their faces taking it all in last September as you never know when will be your last time… But it is always special and never to be taken for granted.

Kilkenny back in Croke Park today after unusually long absence of over a year.

:clap:Hardly on telly is it?

Not on TG4 anyway.

Setanta are showing the Dubs game I think anyway??

Setanta showing both games and mean this as a reply to the question of whether it was onTV not necessarily a thing that is right…

You sure? Checking their listings and the coverage doesn’t start til 6.30. Hurling throw in at 5.
Do I risk a 25 minute walk to the pub in the rain on the half-chance?

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 896222, member: 363”]You sure? Checking their listings and the coverage doesn’t start til 6.30. Hurling throw in at 5.
Do I risk a 25 minute walk to the pub in the rain on the half-chance?[/quote]

Aah, my Dad said it was so that’s all I’m basing my contention on. I really should triple check my facts.

I’ll be staying put so. A first round football game is not worth stirring for.

They are showing two football matches. Tyrone game and duds.

I’m going and I’m secretly looking forward to seeing football.

Throw score updates up here if you can. Cheers, enjoy and hon the cats.

Just bought this for a decent price. I think it might be an Olympics jersey from the 80s. Good price anyway and if I don’t want to keep it I should be able to make a decent profit on it.