Things that are right

One for an offaly match thraw

That’s what’s keeping me from thinking that I’d keep it.

definitely pull on a Brazilian night with that.

There’s definitely a bigger element of Saturday night drink-posting than usual tonight. I like it.

It’s fucking tremendous, Thraw is about to lose it.

I already have the iconic Socrates-era 1982 shirt for that. I wouldn’t part with it for love nor money.

You’re the one who seems to be cranky. I’m tranquilo, pal.

What’s love got to do with it?

Am just probing bud.

Fuck off Bando, trying to dent my post-leaving work confidence yesterday.

It’s a second hand emotion, I think. Anyway, I wouldn’t sell it for any money.

Most people probe by asking questions. Politely, if possible. You’ve been nothing but rude and have constantly (and I’d hope the Mods have been monitoring this) been engaging in the TFK cardinal sin of attacking the poster and not the post.

You cut me deep just there. Ouch.

I’m disgusted with you still.

I’ll fucking show you.

This weekend

Wexford beat those horrible Biffo cunts :clap:
Leeds hammer those horrible Huddersfield cunts :clap:
Atletico top of the league following those horrible Barca and Royal cunts slipping up :clap:
I didn’t have a bet all weekend therefore I lost no money :clap:

:pint:

I watched Kicking Bishop Brennan up The Arse last night. First Father Ted I’ve watched in years. My, but it brought a smile to my face. As I haven’t had a drink in three weeks, I needed it.

1. I’m home with the family Saturday night for half term in February, as it turns out, the day before the national league game against the dubs in Pearce stadium. Wooooohooooo. First big hurling match for my wife and the two kids. They will be galway til death now :slight_smile: :-).
  2. That young lad playing on the wing for the English rugby team against France ( which was a fecking cracking game) wasn’t let into see the wolf of Wall Street last week as your man in the cinema said he only looked sixteen, and he had to go back to the team hotel and get his passport.

The stretch in the evenings.

Tis grand indeed