Things that are right

plus a bit of foam rolling

Very noticeable

How would you notice it when you never go outside the fucking door?

You go through a doorway to get outside mate. How do you go outside a door?

What do you reckon conditions will be like in Krakow in mid-March, you cranky git?

Hard to say mate. Some years it could be spring-like, other years it could be below zero. So far this winter has been very mild, only got a small bit of snow here and it is plus 4 or 5 today.

Atalanta striker German Denis hugging his son, a ball-boy, after scoring vs Napoli

Documentaries on Genghis Khan and then Gadaffi on BBC 4 tonight.

[quote=“flattythehurdler, post: 897684, member: 1170”]1. I’m home with the family Saturday night for half term in February, as it turns out, the day before the national league game against the dubs in Pearce stadium. Wooooohooooo. First big hurling match for my wife and the two kids. They will be galway til death now :slight_smile: :).
2. That young lad playing on the wing for the English rugby team against France ( which was a fecking cracking game) wasn’t let into see the wolf of Wall Street last week as your man in the cinema said he only looked sixteen, and he had to go back to the team hotel and get his passport.[/quote]
Where are you based flatty?

Manchester these past 14 years. Seriously contemplating a move to Dublin this year as there looks to be a decent enough job coming up. My wife doesn’t want to move, but will if I get it and the t&c are alright.
Funny but I only ever went to one day of a cricket match, which was only ok because I was full. I couldn’t bear to watch it live on telly, and never played, but I love watching the highlights as it is always so sunny, and I really enjoy the analysis. I was offered a serious job in Tasmania last month but herself point blank refused. I would have loved to go.

Rachel Riley looking fierce well on the farewell Who Wants to be a Millionaire at the moment.

A stunning woman. Was hoping they’d get that right and we could perv at her a bit longer;)

I must say I liked Who Wants to be a Millionaire. It had its peak though and couldn’t sustain it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 897876, member: 24”]Documentaries on Genghis Khan and then Gadaffi on BBC 4 tonight.[/quote] with 16 million living men carrying his Y-chromosome, Genghis Khan had about 800,000 times the reproductive success of the average man of his age :clap:

@Fagan ODowd not dying today

[SIZE=6]Total Eclipse of the Heart Literal Video Version[/SIZE] :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsgWUq0fdKk

Went to my first AA meeting tonight. Interesting experience. And a very positive one.

I’ll fucking show that Bandage.

this headline

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 898611, member: 129”]Went to my first AA meeting tonight. Interesting experience. And a very positive one.

I’ll fucking show that Bandage.[/quote]
Did you talk? What were the refreshments like? They can be hit and miss at times.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 898611, member: 129”]Went to my first AA meeting tonight. Interesting experience. And a very positive one.

I’ll fucking show that Bandage.[/quote]

did they get your car started?