Things that are right

The lovely Dr. Eva Orsmond tried to change this and was promptly dumped from Operation Transformation. Says it all, really.

Not lovely

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 906535, member: 180”]Ah yea, calling a 20 stone woman a heifer to her face, ho would see something wrong with that eh?

All I did was call the barman an ignorant cunt btw farmer, something you agreed with yourself so go fuck yourself with your post count bullshit.[/quote]

My post count point is completely fucking relevant mate. You practically lived in those ladies threads making all sorts of comments. Of course the fact that you did it from behind a computer screen makes it ok.

I am certainly not going to be lectured by you, nor should the barman, on treating women correctly.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 906601, member: 24”]My post count point is completely fucking relevant mate. You practically lived in those ladies threads making all sorts of comments. Of course the fact that you did it from behind a computer screen makes it ok.

I am certainly not going to be lectured by you, nor should the barman, on treating women correctly.[/quote]
Farmer, if you have seen posts that you find disrespectful please use the Report Post function. Crying about it here isn’t winning you any friends on the admin team.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 906601, member: 24”]My post count point is completely fucking relevant mate. You practically lived in those ladies threads making all sorts of comments. Of course the fact that you did it from behind a computer screen makes it ok.

I am certainly not going to be lectured by you, nor should the barman, on treating women correctly.[/quote]
Not relevant in the least.

I called the barman an ignorant cunt.

You called the barman a cunt. Does the fact that I added ignorant make any difference?

The rest is merely mudslinging because you are seething people don’t find it amusing that your local barman is a, as you say yourself, cunt.

I’m curious, how was what he said or done “right” in your opinion? You must have thought it was to post it in here?

Farmer’s high horse just got higher.

Brian Acton being turned down for jobs in Twitter and Facebook 3 years ago.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 906617, member: 180”]Not relevant in the least.

I called the barman an ignorant cunt.

You called the barman a cunt. Does the fact that I added ignorant make any difference?

The rest is merely mudslinging because you are seething people don’t find it amusing that your local barman is a, as you say yourself, cunt.

I’m curious, how was what he said or done “right” in your opinion? You must have thought it was to post it in here?[/quote]

I found the fact amusing that the doddery old lad said that upfront to her, without seeing any harm in it. Almost as if it was banter.

The fact that I called him a cunt was in that context. As I said - he doesn’t really mean it.

I’m not on any high horse. Other people are on their high horse. That’s the point.

I find it ridiculous that MBB who comes out with some extremely poor taste comments on a regular basis in an attempt to be funny is getting, or pretending to be getting, who knows or cares, so indignant about someone insulting a 20 stone woman. Not surprising tjough.

I think you’ll find, you simple fucking idiot, that I called the barman an ignorant cunt, which he was. Anyone who did what was described here, is an ignorant fucking cunt, regardless of what I’ve said, who I am, or how you perceive me. Trying to turn this back on me, has no relevance, you simple fucking idiot.

Hypocrite. Bullshitter. Idiot.

Well done on resisting the temptation to use that horrid “spastic” insult you’re so fond on using. You’re growing as a poster.

Does that mean you’re ‘an ignorant fucking cunt’ too?

Merely a cunt. Well done on the climbdown btw.

I climbed down nowhere pal.

I’ve shown you up as a hypocritical spoofer.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 906666, member: 24”]I climbed down nowhere pal.

I’ve shown you up as a hypocritical spoofer.[/quote]
You’ve got @glasagusban well clamping your posts pal, you’re oviously doing something right

As for climbing down

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 906644, member: 24”]I found the fact amusing that the doddery old lad said that upfront to her, without seeing any harm in it. Almost as if it was banter.

The fact that I called him a cunt was in that context. As I said - he doesn’t really mean it.[/quote]
You’re claiming it’s banter, and you’re now claiming he didnt mean it, quite a step from where you started off. Which is fine, your initial post was bizarre but at least you’ve rowed back on it now.

Still trying to muster the balls to quit my job with no back up so nothing definite yet-if @Thrawneen were to offer €6-7k of that new money he is about to inherit to cover me for about 2 months after we get back, then I am in.

We’re not coming back.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 906667, member: 180”]You’ve got @glasagusban well clamping your posts pal, you’re oviously doing something right

As for climbing down

You’re claiming it’s banter, and you’re now claiming he didnt mean it, quite a step from where you started off. Which is fine, your initial post was bizarre but at least you’ve rowed back on it now.[/quote]

not a climbdown.

if we were doing the INERNET scale of rattleness, where does implying someones post to mean something it doesnt stand?