Things that are right

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 907045, member: 2272”]I do.

Once you start taking psylllium husk it is actually live changing.[/quote]
Where would one get this from, mate? My shitting is gone to shit lately-all over the fucking shop.

You can get it in health stores but they can charge for it. I think Tesco might sell it too

cheapest place is probably here

http://ie.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/whole-psyllium-husks/10530061.html?vwo_ac=false

it is a game changer

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 907152, member: 2272”]You can get it in health stores but they can charge for it. I think Tesco might sell it too

cheapest place is probably here

http://ie.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/whole-psyllium-husks/10530061.html?vwo_ac=false

it is a game changer[/quote]
Danger and downsides just so Horsebox doesn’t choke to death?

I think I’ll stick to the green smoothies.

It isn’t an “either or or” situation.

I juiced a lime, a head of broccoli, a bag of kale, carrots and apples the other night

Tasted like death but I assume it is the elixir of youth

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 907176, member: 2272”]It isn’t an “either or or” situation.

I juiced a lime, a head of broccoli, a bag of kale, carrots and apples the other night

Tasted like death but I assume it is the elixir of youth[/quote]

You sick bastard.

Lily Allen. Caught 5 mins of her on Graham Norton, fuck yeah.

Thieves make off with 16 Team Sky bikes in France

you are sick

Mick Wallace speech in the Dail today, he played a blinder. Even the fucking wasters on the back benches in the government didn’t even heckle the man.

http://www.thejournal.ie/mick-wallace-alan-shatter-shouting-1334128-Feb2014/

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 909465, member: 312”]Mick Wallace speech in the Dail today, he played a blinder. Even the fucking wasters on the back benches in the government didn’t even heckle the man.

http://www.thejournal.ie/mick-wallace-alan-shatter-shouting-1334128-Feb2014/[/quote]
Mick Wallace has robbed you blind, well done for praising him for doing so.

He may have but Enda Kenny has been robbing us for 40 odd years.

So by your logic, one robber is ok and another supposed one isnt? Does this work for murderers too? Is one murderer ok if he agrees with your belief while hacking an innocent person to bits?

Unlike the other 140 or so crooks in the dail, at least wallace has faced the courts. Every single one of the traitorous cunts who voted for the bank guarantee, bailout, FEMA Aand making the bank debt sovereign should have been executed and their corpses left rotting on the lampposts of kildare st and merrion sq.

And wallace is very correct in what he says

[quote=“artfoley, post: 909472, member: 179”]Unlike the other 140 or so crooks in the dail, at least wallace has faced the courts. Every single one of the traitorous cunts who voted for the bank guarantee, bailout, FEMA Aand making the bank debt sovereign should have been executed and their corpses left rotting on the lampposts of kildare st and merrion sq.

And wallace is very correct in what he says[/quote]
Yes, it was nice of Wallace to sign over that vineyard to his major creditor alright, not a crook, at all. Enda has saved this country after crooks like Wallace ran riot in it, that cannot be denied.

Mick is a tax cheat and a hypocrite like most of the people sitting in the Dail. Did I say I support him? No, but I do agree with what he said in his speech and thought it was quite good. What is wrong with that? Would I vote for him? No I would not.

The post I made was not supporting him it was acknowledging his good performance in the Dail today.

Has he fuck, that ginger mayo cunt has beggared the next 3 or 4 generations

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 909474, member: 312”]Mick is a tax cheat and a hypocrite like most of the people sitting in the Dail. Did I say I support him? No, but I do agree with what he said in his speech and thought it was quite good. What is wrong with that? Would I vote for him? No I would not.

The post I made was not supporting him it was acknowledging his good performance in the Dail today.[/quote]
So he says one good thing in the Dáil and you fawn all over him like a little girl at a 1D concert. Its easy to win back the support of the masses it seems.

Woohooo you know you have made it on TFK when you get a Dumb rating of the village idiot MBB. Im off to celebrate. :slight_smile: