Things that are right

[quote=“artfoley, post: 909628, member: 179”]Nah mate, the only thing like a painters radio is yer ma’s face

And gee…

.and arse[/quote]
Why had you your lad out inside in paudi macs in ennis?

Cos your ma was gobbling it

Is that what you told the guarfs in ennis when they arrested you?:smiley:

That was a very good speech by Wallace. He isn’t immaculate but he’s one of the few fuckers in the Dáil who has any sort of concept of his own fallibility.

Jaysus with all the foks saying Wallace gave a good speech yesterday, MBB is going to wear out the Dumb button. :smiley:

Sandwiches made using Batch loaf bread. :pint:

Whats a batch loaf?

Something roasters ‘ate’.

Thats rotten tack. Cant beat brennans white sliced pan. Fresh

The crust on brennans is shite

Brennan’s is the anti bread. The cunts are the enemies of all that is good in Irish baking. I’d sooner starve than eat their crud.
I am grateful that I come from a region that has retained its bread making traditions.

This is a proper loaf of bread.

[ATTACH=full]1071[/ATTACH]

What the fuck is that shite?

I’d say this tasotti fella must be 20 stone a pure shite with all the garbage he eats

You’re around long enough to play the game better than this.

Last day in work today. Some nice emails in this morning. I’m getting a little teary-eyed. 98% of the people I work with here are super.
Nice to leave a job on a good note.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 910161, member: 129”]Last day in work today. Some nice emails in this morning. I’m getting a little teary-eyed. 98% of the people I work with here are super.
Nice to leave a job on a good note.[/quote]
Any plans to take a shit on your bosses desk?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 910161, member: 129”]Last day in work today. Some nice emails in this morning. I’m getting a little teary-eyed. 98% of the people I work with here are super.
Nice to leave a job on a good note.[/quote]

do you have another job to go to or would you consider getting the band back together again and adding Daithi o Se and Maura Deran to the list of famous people you’ve met?..

Nah, I decided that that would be the action of a petty, small-minded unprofessional. I shook hands, gave my speech in the canteen just now and I’ll walk out with my head held high.