Things that are right

[QUOTE=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 922484, member: 1168”]The Panini Official World Cup 2014 Sticker Album :clap:

http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/27880i2D8A3E049EA2AFDF/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HejLh_h96gw/UaUaa0bK2QI/AAAAAAAAGUs/TrrpWooW538/s1600/2013-05-28+19.52.58.jpg[/QUOTE]

It must have been printed well before the draw because Croatia and Cameroon are in Group A with Brazil and Mexico!

Edit - Plus the fixture dates are in 2013!

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 922519, member: 1624”]It must have been printed well before the draw because Croatia and Cameroon are in Group A with Brazil and Mexico!

Edit - Plus the fixture dates are in 2013![/QUOTE]

And it says confederations cup in the top of the stickers

Yeah, just realised the second picture I linked was the sticker album for last years Confederations Cup :rolleyes:

That being said, when I saw the goals they used to describe, they always seemed to be very different from how they were portrayed

I recall that also now you say it.

Who did the ad for it? Was it Clough?

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 922550, member: 129”]I recall that also now you say it.

Who did the ad for it? Was it Clough?[/QUOTE]
‘World cup nineteh. I’d look out for it if I were you’

:eek:

Totally unnecessary and completely out of character for you horsebox

Totally unnecessary and completely out of character for you horsebox[/QUOTE]
It was very necessary, Fran. Runt knows what he did. I’m a fucking race car, right, and he had me in the red.

The Runt is sound and in no way would he stalk you all over the internet, find out personal stuff, and post it on an internet form by innocently passing it off as a joke. Leave him alone, please.

Was in the car. Traffic jam.

Saw (what I assume) was a mother and her son. She was putting him into the car. The son was maybe in his early teens. He was Special needs and in a wheelchair.

They were both laughing.

Took me out of myself. Lovely wonderful moment.

[QUOTE=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 922493, member: 1168”]The Mother rang up a while back and said she had cleared a load of my old stuff out of the attic and wanted me to take it on with me the next time I was home. Among a load of old tapes, Shoot Magazines and the Evel Knievel Motorbike, lay this Masterpiece :clap:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMTM1/z/oZAAAMXQqfZRoyJv/$(KGrHqUOKpgFGNMf,q7KBRoyJvG+pg~~60_35.JPG[/QUOTE]
I was asked to scan up all pages of my fully completed World Cup '90 collection here four years ago and shall be doing so over the coming months*.

*Some pages, it’s very big.

Eating lunch outside in the park in the sun.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 923409, member: 183”]I was asked to scan up all pages of my fully completed World Cup '90 collection here four years ago and shall be doing so over the coming months*.

*Some pages, it’s very big.[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is that you didn’t actually complete the book.

Also:

• Rice Krispie buns;
  • Colouring in;
  • Being allowed to stay up late on Saturdays.

[QUOTE=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 922493, member: 1168”]The Mother rang up a while back and said she had cleared a load of my old stuff out of the attic and wanted me to take it on with me the next time I was home. Among a load of old tapes, Shoot Magazines and the Evel Knievel Motorbike, lay this Masterpiece :clap:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMTM1/z/oZAAAMXQqfZRoyJv/$(KGrHqUOKpgFGNMf,q7KBRoyJvG+pg~~60_35.JPG[/QUOTE]

World Cup 90.

I’d watch out for it if I were you.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 924922, member: 9”]Also:

• Rice Krispie buns;
  • Colouring in;
  • Being allowed to stay up late on Saturdays.[/QUOTE]

Rice Krispie Buns are awesome in fairness

@Bandage - it’s your boys again over in Waherfurd Whisperrs -tho they are bang on this time.

LAST nights crucial Indoor Soccer 5-a-side friendly between Gary McKenna and nine lads he works with, broke down mid-way through the second half after members of both teams walked off in disgust claiming they were the only ones taking the match serious enough.

This is the third such incident in the stormy history of the two clubs, following McKennas refusal to play on the same field as Gormans midfielder who he claimed was “a cross-eyed prick”, and Gormans own infamous walk-off in January after receiving a crunching tackle from one of McKennas Polish forklift driver team-mates which he stated was “totally uncalled for”.

Yesterdays incident began with dissent from McKenna, whose team were leading 17-3 at halftime, claiming that Gormans stand-in goalkeeper was “a useless fat cunt” who had more interest in messing with his phone than keeping nets.

McKenna demanded that the scores be re-set and a new goalkeeper appointed to try and “make a bit of a challenge out of it”. This is reported to have irked Gorman, who made the incendiary statement that the match was “only a bit of craic”.

An impromptu transfer market began, with members being swapped between teams to even things out.

The match then recommenced with McKennas team now consisting of the best of his co-workers and two of Gormans cousins, including the one who had a trial for West Ham three years ago before he done his cruciate falling down the stairs in a local nightclub.

The second half consisted of McKennas now vastly overpowered team laying waste to Gormans goal, until the fat lad got smashed in the face by a ball that was kicked both too hard and too high.

Declaring that kind of play to be “not on”, Gorman demanded a further exchange of players, but was told that the transfer window had closed. Play resumed for a few minutes until members of both sides declared their frustrations and went home. The remaining players held a quick penalty shoot-out until the hour was up.

The teams are scheduled to play again next weeks, although the fixture has been moved to Thursday to accommodate several players who are going to a wedding.

@Mark Renton - wtf fuck? There’s nothing even bordering on funny in that piece.

I know.

Why post it in this thread? Huh?