Things that are right

I thought it might bring you some hurt what with your career as good as over.

Having nothing to do and all day to do it in New York.

Some things so far:

• I’ve just seen someone reverse into a parked car and drive off.
  • Manny, the doorman in my old building, is still fully behind Eli Manning.
  • WTC One is looking beautiful in the spring sunshine.
  • I haven’t picked up a gift for @Rocko yet.

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 926237, member: 6”]Having nothing to do and all day to do it in New York.

Some things so far:

• I haven’t picked up a gift for @Rocko yet.[/QUOTE]

Dude, the new USMNT away soccer uniform is awesome.

Hmm… US Mutant Ninja Turtles?

[QUOTE=“briantinnion, post: 926237, member: 6”]Having nothing to do and all day to do it in New York.

Some things so far:

• I haven’t picked up a gift for @Rocko yet.[/QUOTE]
    Don’t rush into selecting a gift BT. Take your time, something meaningful please.

I sold a lock of fine calves to a lad from Meath there a month or so ago, over the phone, as we have done for years and supplied them today meeting at
The Covert outside Mullingar, all good, paid, all happy.
It so happened that a grand-daughter (10) rode along for the spin, before you get ansty, I’m in a Jeep + Trailer.
Coming down the Motorway (sic) Boxty opts for the Drumlish exit to B’more/Mohill and off we turn. About a mile down the road Boxty spies a car tyre
loose on the road (205 55 16) I picked it up and threw it into the trailer. Herself shreiked within 500 yds. Grandad as she spotted further rubber…

I gathered up the brace that were visible, but decided to cut and run. No point in wasting time looking for the extra tyre when you’re own vehicle
might be the object of scrutiny…

No point in being greedy looking for the full set. I had 3 Bridgestones, as good as 4 anyothering’s.

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 926805, member: 246”]I sold a lock of fine calves to a lad from Meath there a month or so ago, over the phone, as we have done for years and supplied them today meeting at
The Covert outside Mullingar, all good, paid, all happy.
It so happened that a grand-daughter (10) rode along for the spin, before you get ansty, I’m in a Jeep + Trailer.
Coming down the Motorway (sic) Boxty opts for the Drumlish exit to B’more/Mohill and off we turn. About a mile down the road Boxty spies a car tyre
loose on the road (205 55 16) I picked it up and threw it into the trailer. Herself shreiked within 500 yds. Grandad as she spotted further rubber…

I gathered up the brace that were visible, but decided to cut and run. No point in wasting time looking for the extra tyre when you’re own vehicle
might be the object of scrutiny…

No point in being greedy looking for the full set. I had 3 Bridgestones, as good as 4 anyothering’s.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on your new Community Centre mate.

A little Latino, with smooth brown skin and long, silky black hair, in skin-tight jogging pants just trotted elegantly by my house and I got a good, long gawp at her.

A cup of hot choclate and two cans of tetleys before bed. Nice

Alright, pal, how’s the head today?

Transvestive?
Or was it a little Latina?

[QUOTE=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 928100, member: 1503”]Transvestive?
Or was it a little Latina?[/QUOTE]
:smiley:

[/QUOTE]
What’s that? A cross between a transvestite and a digestive biscuit?

Or was it a little Latina?[/QUOTE]

Please excuse me espanol, hombre, of course I meant Latina.

A lesson in Internet 101 from Sidney :clap:

Some fat Des Cahill lookalike lad sitting beside @Bandage in the 51 complaining on the phone about his mates getting beaten up and mugged in Toulon. He has attributed the problem to Africans. “There’s an African influence there.” Delighted for the cunts.

Racism and rugby appear to go hand in hand.

You’d know all about that you odious bigot.

I know lots of things

He is correct - there are six South Africans in the Toulon squad. They mugged off all the Leinster players and supporters on Sunday.