Things that are right

Sitting in the back garden with a cider at 11pm in summer conditions after another pleasant trip to tom semples field, it is a fine venue and we do love to play there

Being alive on a morning like this.

Working in the opening of a forest miles away from anywhere with only kangaroos and rabbits for company

The clothing sported by some of the more attractive female interns in my place work during this time of warm weather.

Had a long days driving. Up to Dublin and back and now I’ve been sitting out in the cool night air for a couple of hours. Just beautiful.

I suppose you think its a happy coincidence that only the kangaroos and rabbits stayed behind?

Would it take you long to drive from Fingal upto Dublin?

Depends if he sees many cyclists…

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgSMj0wODPy4WqjHnD5XGnLrd0u62soV-CSbgseIvMtMrxQKtEtw

Paddy O Brien’s wedding on Saturday. Woohoo :pint::pint::pint::clap::slight_smile:

Salad Cream. Beautiful stuff.

While you’re here…where do you recommend for a late lunch in Grand Canal Dock, ODowd? I want to sit outside in the sun too.

does the padraig pearse have a beer garden, if so, go there & bring some food across from the lido cafe

The Chop House.

The Widow Scallan’s.

:clap:

Like a true Gael.

@Dirty Hands Walter will probably head to Slattery’s though.

Too far away, I’m near Grand Canal Square.

Ah right. Try Ely.

On a day like today I am sure you could sit outside the Marker and order some light food and drink Bellinis.

The good lady and the little one are off to the zoo and i’m off out for a round of golf.