Things that are right

Rachel Riley on 8 out of 10 cats

What’s up @artfoley ? You disagree with me thinking it’s a ‘right’ thing to play golf while the wife and kid are at the zoo?

I thought it was quite a sexist post myself.

I respect your opinion as always, Fagan.

Thankfully, I’m fairly rocking with my performance as a dad/husband of late so if there’s a chance of a round of golf, I’ll take it with a smile and no guilt. The good lady had it planned for weeks with her sister.

Not a golf fan tbh juhy, and recent events have taught me to treasure time spent with both the wife and the little lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlMnWmD97as

Was that a fixie, mate? If so, then :clap::clap::clap:

I believe it was

I remembered this post when i was stewing rhubarb last night and brought a bit into work with me to try it with the porridge. Fantastic stuff. Thanks @glasagusban

Supping pints of Guinness in a pub while Ready to Start by Arcade Fire plays behind.

I am a man of simple pleasures.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 992446, member: 24”]Supping pints of Guinness in a pub while Ready to Start by Arcade Fire plays behind.

I am a man of simple pleasures.[/QUOTE]

A simple man alright. You’re fucked if you ever get a life.

Top class olives and houmus for lunch after a spin round the Saturday market.

Misses takes kids out for a few hrs, hvin a few bottles listening to newstalk - the simple things

Fucking hipster.

Showing solidarity by eating Arab style dishes?

What was that all about?

Its all Greek to me

You are a lot younger than I expected… At least you had the good manners to introduce yourself, unlike that rat @treatysyones

#queers

Harry, you have become very aggressive these days. You are blending right in. Would tend to prove the nurture over nature theory. Hmmm