Things that are right

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1008403, member: 1517”]Calling @Rintintin

:clap::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esMnme69t2M
[/QUOTE]
Suuuuperb.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/billy-keane/limerick-deserves-this-game-its-a-sporting-city-worth-fighting-for-30548260.html

Great article

Playing All Ireland semi final in the Gaelic Grounds :clap::clap::clap:

Taking the specs off Brolly with a shoulder on the ennis road after the match

Being Irish and having Hurling and Football as your national sports and watching a cracking AI semi final in the Gaelic Grounds on a lovely August evening.

You should try being American and having the Super Bowl pal. And never seeing your troops lose a war.

I am American pal (a real one, not like Bandage).
The Super Bowl is a massive pile of shite. It’s minor league compared to what’s going on down in Limerick this evening.

History was never a strong point obviously.

:rolleyes:

You blindsided a fella with one kidney and ran home to tell the lads about it? Well done fella.

Doin a deal with the Missus. If I go to Mamas and Papas, Mothercare or Smyths (whatever she wants I hope we get it in the first shop) and put me hand in me pocket she’ll drop me off for a few afternoon pints once I grab a Chinese on the way home…

Spending a night listening to records.

[ATTACH=full]1672[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1012159, member: 706”]Spending a night listening to records.

[ATTACH=full]1672[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Where would you buy replacement needles?

Are all these albums that you don’t have in newer formats?

The stylus market is unbelievable. What hifi did a review a while back there is one that costs 50k sterling and is only at its best for a few hundred uses. That is just the stylus/needle, nothing else.

[QUOTE=“balbec, post: 1012216, member: 193”]Where would you buy replacement needles?

Are all these albums that you don’t have in newer formats?[/QUOTE]
On the internet would you believe. Type the model number of the turntable into google and you will find someone selling a replacement needle no bother.

The music I really like I buy on vinyl, still.

Hour or two work this morning then up to Kilmacud 7s and All Ireland Final tomorrow interspersed with dinner with the missus tonight

Very busy in work at moment so have decided that to make it bearable need to enjoy any time off best I can

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1012228, member: 706”]On the internet would you believe. Type the model number of the turntable into google and you will find someone selling a replacement needle no bother.

The music I really like I buy on vinyl, still.[/QUOTE]
The hi fi fanatics still all use vinyl as their medium of choice. The prices at the top end are hair raising. It’s really interesting to read about.

He only had one kidney on top of it all

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1012229, member: 2272”]

Very busy in work at moment so have decided that to make it bearable need to enjoy any time off best I can[/QUOTE]

Less time spent drinking on your own in the US and you’d have the weekend off now :stuck_out_tongue:

This mans skills. :eek::cool: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

[MEDIA=facebook]10202527929941294[/MEDIA]