Things that are right

Discovering Counting Crows have a new album out this week. First new material in 6 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-tFkOBU1BQ

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1014454, member: 2272”]Discovering Counting Crows have a new album out this week. First new material in 6 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-tFkOBU1BQ
[/QUOTE]

@farmerinthecity will be delighted. Mr Jones is one of his favourite songs.

Up early so headed down the town to get the papers (not the Indo, that’ll be in the in laws kitchen and I can glance at it later)… whilst in the shop two lads obviously still wired and coming from a party walk over to the wine, grab 3 bottles and head to the counter. The aul dear behind the counter says sorry can’t serve you that til 12.30 and the pubs open; some pleading; this is to get us to 12.30…sorry…they leave wine and walk out.

After flicking through the Sunday World (to see if there are any relatives in it), I put it down and head to the counter.

While I’m being served one of the lads walks back in, straight over to the wine, grabs two bottles, slaps €25 on the counter and runs out shouting sorry, keep the change.

The aul dear looked a bit bemused, shrugged her shoulders and said ah well…

The new Aphex Twin album. The first in 13 years.

:smiley:
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10698461_938987719481752_1696120446327117516_n.jpg?oh=ebb13208218b4f8c4669497af7ac4cdf&oe=54C562D7

The bodies on traveller women

A cup of tea, a fried egg on toast and Colin Montgomerie’s analysis of the Ryder Cup on the television.

A continental breakfast would have been more appropriate for the morning that’s in it.

Monty is an excellent pundit. Have been very impressed with him this weekend

Cheers, mate.

Cratloe are in the Senior County finals in both codes - serious achievement.

Boojum burritos.

fuck up

Had one of these just there now. Lovely.

What did you go for Fagan? Their shredded beef is magnificent.

Chili con carne. I’ll try the shredded beef the next time.

The new Aphex Twin album arrived tonight. [ATTACH=full]1777[/ATTACH]

Review please Fagan.

This is a surprisingly listenable record. Veering towards jazz funk in places. Neither the beat nor the lack of beats is ever too challenging. I liked it. Beautifully packaged. I got the triple vinyl gatefold version. Album cover comes with a costing of all the expenses incurred with the production of the record, which would appeal to accountants. The inside cover has a listing of all the instruments used in the production of the record.

I’d give it 4 stars out of 5.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1025260, member: 706”]This is a surprisingly listenable record. Veering towards jazz funk in places. Neither the beat nor the lack of beats is ever too challenging. I liked it. Beautifully packaged. I got the triple vinyl gatefold version. Album cover comes with a costing of all the expenses incurred with the production of the record, which would appeal to accountants. The inside cover has a listing of all the instruments used in the production of the record.

I’d give it 4 stars out of 5.[/QUOTE]

Interesting.

I just purchased my CD version from Amazon there. Incredibly easy to do.

Too easy in fact.