Things that are right

The writer of The Fall has a sense of humour. Paul Spector murdered Jo Brolly

Life of Brian. You lucky bastard.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i1cJIwE7M

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1058714, member: 332”]Getting taken out for a late lunch shortly. I won’t be back. :pint::pint::pint:
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/23/14/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_enhanced-15142-1411497965-9.gif[/QUOTE]

I thought I was hearing things :smiley:

[QUOTE=“feck it, post: 1058968, member: 1586”]Life of Brian. You lucky bastard.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i1cJIwE7M
[/QUOTE]
Lucky you bud. I work for meaan cunts with plenty of cash, none of that shit for me.

They repeated it multiple times for impact :clap:

I was over in Manchester on International business yesterday (apologies for not updating the correct thread) but I came back through the airport last night at the same time as a flight from Dubai landed. The arrivals hall was packed with people welcoming friends and family home from the other side of the world. First time I’ve come through the airport this close to Christmas but the atmosphere was class.

I can imagine. I’ve been on that flight a couple of times a year and there’s always a class atmosphere as families welcome home brothers/ sisters/sons /daughters etc. Often grandparents seeing babies for the first time. Sad in its own way too.

Next time you are over, give me a shout.

I currently have 16 bottles of wine, 12 bottles of spirits, and half a dozen hampers in front of me, including a harrods one

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1058623, member: 1786”]That’s a super album.
Faithful Departed and All I Remember are two of his best.[/QUOTE]

First one written by the late, great Philip Chevron and the other by our own Mick Hanley.

Are you in harrods?

The crowds in Harvey Norman’s in Limerick last night for their Sale. Ireland is back, let the good times roll. :clap::clap::pint:

Special shout out to Declan the floor salesman, the helpful bastard. :clap:

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1059446, member: 1517”]The crowds in Harvey Norman’s in Limerick last night for their Sale. Ireland is back, let the good times roll. :clap::clap::pint:

Special shout out to Declan the floor salesman, the helpful bastard. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Was in the kinsale road one around 9pm, mobbed it was.

Listening to test match cricket on the radio.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1059446, member: 1517”]The crowds in Harvey Norman’s in Limerick last night for their Sale. Ireland is back, let the good times roll. :clap::clap::pint:

Special shout out to Declan the floor salesman, the helpful bastard. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Was it I good sale? Usually their stuff is massively overpriced to begin with.

I was happy with my purchase, had priced around for days before hand & I saved the guts of €200 even with Warranty on the product.
Declan the helpful bastard was more than willing to throw in some freebies too, he was tipped accordingly for his helpfulness.

Anything to keep the woman quiet.

No. Not on what I wanted so did not buy.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1059509, member: 1517”]I was happy with my purchase, had priced around for days before hand & I saved the guts of €200 even with Warranty on the product.
Declan the helpful bastard was more than willing to throw in some freebies too, he was tipped accordingly for his helpfulness.

Anything to keep the woman quiet.[/QUOTE]

If you want some decent recipes for your new Nutribullet, I am just a PM away pal

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1059509, member: 1517”]I was happy with my purchase, had priced around for days before hand & I saved the guts of €200 even with Warranty on the product.

Anything to keep the woman quiet.[/QUOTE]
A sound bunch in there, got a load of free shit when I dropped a couple of K in there for a new Xbox 1, Ps4 and tv last May.