Things that are right

Do Harvey Normans not have a “sale” every week though?

Christmas Jumpers on d’ladeez.

During summer and the many tit-mondays, things are good. We all partied. Then it’s Spain and beaches and the all-Ireland and before we know it all the women go underground or to bruxelles. Back then it was time to store all those images like acorns for the barren winter. The remaining Irish female population don duffel coats and scarfs up to 14 foot long and we’re reduced to seeking out “stories” on the internet or poping into spar for a coffee and a mag from the top shelf.
But then there is a full week of Christmas jumper season. An early Christmas present.
“Excuse me, are you staring at my breasts” is easily rebuked with a swift “No you silly twit, you’ve got flashing lights on your jumper. I love your jumper!”.
“Oh sorry. Hey, are you touching me inappropriately?” is met with “No, your Elf eye is just a little wonky so I’m putting it back in place and checking out the other eye”.
Also, they bought the jumpers 2 years ago when Christmas jumpers became a must have accessory in the battle against the ECB and their never ending attempts to get us to stop “having the craic”.
This year, those jumpers are too small, and so they are bet-on. Hence the wonky elf eye. I ACTually saw a crop top (not on purpose) christmas jumper this week.
In all honestly it wasn’t great, but it’s a handlful of days from the winter solstice so it would be akin to a robin refusing bread cos it’s not brennans multigrain (there is no other bread).
In summary, christmas jumpers allow us to perv with just cause. So, get out there and enjoy it!

Yours in squeezing a bit more out of christmas,
GSH.

Christmas in Ireland , turf fires and meeting old friends :clap

GSH (Sid or whoever) posting is very much right

Rachel is on the Late Late now. Christ she’s beautiful woman.

+1

Just left a house with a full fire going, all the neighbours in, a harp, a fiddle and a banjo going full whack…

Now the kids are tucked up in bed I am debating whether ill return. Cow sick though :confused:

Yeah savage but severely patched up id say

TG4 dubliners now then every which way but loose,clap clap

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1059747, member: 686”]+1

Just left a house with a full fire going, all the neighbours in, a harp, a fiddle and a banjo going full whack…

Now the kids are tucked up in bed I am debating whether ill return. Cow sick though :confused:[/QUOTE]
@Boxtyeater’s legacy is safe forevermore :clap:

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1059747, member: 686”]+1

Now the kids are tucked up in bed I am debating whether ill return. Cow sick though :confused:[/QUOTE]
Hard to beat nights like that KP,is mouse mcCormac home to spend hir sterling for christmas?

My six year old was at a party yesterday and disappeared up to the computer for about an hour and came down with this God bless her. [ATTACH=full]2082[/ATTACH]

Mouse lost his Dad a few weeks ago and was back around for a few days. A gas man… I was on the beer with him for a few hours at a stag last year.

Ah fuck thats sad,sound skin mouse

A gas man.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1059509, member: 1517”]I was happy with my purchase, had priced around for days before hand & I saved the guts of €200 even with Warranty on the product.
Declan the helpful bastard was more than willing to throw in some freebies too, he was tipped accordingly for his helpfulness.

Anything to keep the woman quiet.[/QUOTE]

You tipped a lad working in harvey Norman? Is this usual?

Dunno nor do i give a fuck. As i said, i didnt call him helpful bastard for nothing.

Quality service that’s appreciated is worth rewarding.

I’d say he would be fired for taking it

The gard in London that helped find the brother when he went missing, my folks sent him a thank you letter and a book token for a couple of hundred. About two weeks later they had a letter back from his chief superintendent, thanking them but saying that he could not accept the token, which was enclosed back to them.
This lad went right out on a limb. About nine months or so aftermy bro went missing, the gard contacted my sister telling her that whilst officially he was not allowed to say anything, my brothers bank statements showed that just after he had gone , his card had been used twice in a pub north of London, and " it might be worth checking out". I drove through the night from Glasgow, went to the pub, and he was in behind the bar working. It was around this time of year and I’m almost in tears typing this, seeing him alive and well. Ill never ever forget looking in the window with my oldest pal along for support. Didn’t even go in that evening, but was able to ring my folks and brothers and sisters that he was alive and looked well. I’d have no love for the English police, but that man deserves to be in the things that are right thread. Fuck me I have hardly ever told this to anyone before. I’m welling up here. Must be the accumulated drink.

Must have been Gene Hunt @flattythehurdler