Things that are right

And Littlefinger.

He was the only world leader capable of dealing with Margaret Thatcher

More than half I’d say. I can just about remember when he resigned, I would have been 7 I’d say. Doubt I’m too far off the median age on here, maybe a touch younger.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1060577, member: 686”]Have seen some of the trailers… I am not sure he has the charisma for the role.[/QUOTE]I don’t think anyone has the required level. All he can do, is do his best. Charlie was one of a kind

Ub40 dealt with her good and proper on their 1st album ’ signing off’ with ‘madam Medusa’ so did the ‘terrorist’ Nelson Mandela. Not world leaders but mugged that cunt off. And don’t forget bobby sands…

[QUOhessotti, post: 1060579, member: 361"]He was the only world leader capable of dealing with Margaret Thatcher[/QUOTE]
No, he did what he was told

No, he did what he was told[/QUOTE]
Rumor has it he bedded her.

No, he did what he was told[/QUOTE]
Rumour has it he bedded her.

Lapsed poster Nemesis is in this.

The Ballsbridge garage is selling Diesel at 122.9 this morning :eek:

FFS

FOAD

God bless Fracking

And the Saudis

I’ve said it on here before but Reeling in the Years is quality.

One of the best things RTE ever did.

Mark Pollock

He is a fucking force of nature.

No, he did what he was told[/QUOTE]Charlie was the architect of the good Friday agreement. It was he who laid all the foundations and never took or sought any credit. A true statesman

He was truly a humble and kind man, sure you’d barely notice him, such was his modesty.

The Belvedere College annual sleep out for the homeless. Passed it there earlier. Wonderful to see young men with a sense of social justice. When I passed the GPO,the Belvedere choir were singing with the homeless choir to raise funds for the homeless. It was a genuinely inspiring scene.

On a more pertinent issue, with all due respect @Fagan ODowd, the gentle burbling sound that occurs when one pours the first glass of brandy from a litre bottle of Hennessy.
Fuck me, you can stick the Belvedere choir up your hole. The fact that the bottle of Hennessy was wrapped, amongst the proliferations of wrapping, by two €50 notes made it sound even more comforting. The fact that I didn’t see it coming embellished the occasion. I had a word in a lads ear last year about a a “friend in need” and he came up trumps.

“Rise and follow Charlie” and all that. Happy Christmas to you as well you auld rogue…