Things that are right

The Wonder Years.

A Savage program.

4 Likes
  1. Sunday boozing for the football in NYC.
  2. A win for the Giants over Dallas.
  3. Winning a New York Giants helmet autographed by Rashad Jennings in a raffle for breast cancer (to support breast cancer research that is - not to win the disease) followed by having scores* of birds approach you to try the helmet on and get their picture taken in it.

*four or five

2 Likes

That’s not weird. This is weird. My wife got heavily propositioned by a Gaelic football player at the “dinnor dence” this weekend. A fit and attractive mid twenty year old, also a cornerstone of the lady’s team.
When I suggested to my wife that our marriage was strong enough to endure such infidelity, should she so wish, she told me to fuck off.
Selfish witch.

14 Likes

It was a bit selfish of her that didn’t let you in on the action mate, but fair play to you for letting her indulge in a little sapphism with a nubile your twenty year old. Hopefully in time she will regale you with some of the details of what happened, maybe even share a few pics.

1 Like

You know the rules

whooooop

1 Like

Flatty morphs into HBV

Twas an average enough story until this part. If Cork Camogie and Football has taught us anything, its that ladies football are rife with the vote yet brigade.

:eek:
Was your wife presenting the medals?

No, she was followed into the ladies toilet. In fairness, your one was toasted absolutely. It was a bit strange all the same.

an attractive lady gga player??? :grinning:

2 Likes

Did you not see the photo of the cork football lady that someone, possibly ebeneezer Goode posted a while back?

no

She was truly a lovely lady.

A rake of pints yesterday and a bit of personal. Fresh as a daisy today

1 Like

Blazing stove looking out at that weather. Glass of red. Roast in the oven. Watching a film with the family. Simple things are nice

7 Likes

What film are you watching?

Would you believe the Santa Clause

Pitch perfect 2. Watching it with the kids. Probably shouldn’t be, but it’s really quite a good show.

Agree rating