Things that are right

I take it he moved to that area TUM? Fair play to him, my own oul lad is the same way, still always gone off to the field, or some gah-related meeting.

3 Likes

Yeah. Had just moved there. I still love the story of one of his contempories house hunting with the wife, looking upstairs, seeing a view over the pitch and running downstairs to buy the house he lived in for the rest of his life.

Aul lad is 82 in December and was at the AI final this year and dusted himself off to go down to the Galway club final and then the replay. Can’t complain really to be able to do that at that age.

Have been blessed really. Always expect my dad to go first and then my mother. If he manages that he will have lived a ten out of ten life in my book.

10 Likes

:clap: great stuff pal

Placed second in a rifle target competition today. Happy with that - out for pints now shortly.

came 5th in flying

4 Likes

Came second this morning. Forever the gentleman…

6 Likes

Sitting here watching Oasis - Live By The Sea on the surround sound. I like to do this on a circa bi-monthly basis. It is the feeling of utmost contentment. Columbia is belting out now, if that song (particularly this specific live version) does not touch something beautiful inside you then I think you have to dead - it is truly spiritual.

4 Likes

If you ever have children a dump with the door open will become a necessity

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

I had that on VHS for years it was a great show alright

1 Like

It’s the best recorded live gig of theirs around by a mile, the playlist is perfect and Liam is in top form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic6AICAEZN4

Headshrinker is on now, unreal.

1 Like

Reports of flooding tonight in Cork

1 Like

Slide Away :fist:

1 Like

“This one’s for the girls, I love girls”

1 Like

I think another reason Oasis were never this good live again is Tony McCarroll, think this was his last or one of his last gigs with Oasis. His drumming just seemed to have a certain raw energy that Alan White didn’t seem to have.

1 Like

tffyjfj

Wanker.

It was fairly raw alright nembo as in shit according to noel

Noel is pretty vindictive though, McCarroll reckons he was shafted because he was the only one in the band along with Liam who would stand up to Noel. Guigsy was kept in the band despite the fact that Noel regularly recorded the bass on the studio recordings.

Enjoy and cherish every moment with him @TheUlteriorMotive

4 Likes