Things that are right

Looks mint, pal. :+1:

1 Like

What a Christmas present for flatty, a Christmas Miracle!

2 Likes

Happy mid-life crisis Flatty :wink:

2 Likes

I like the way Flatty masked the reg plate there in case any of us were tempted to stalk him.

And you Fran. Have a good one. Just finished a five hour drinking session with most of the neighbourhood round here. All is calm now. Love Christmas.

2 Likes

The lady of it probably was.

We saw this left out last night

10 Likes

Did you get @Joe_Player to write that?

1 Like

Ah kids are great.

1 Like

That’s brilliant Flatty - kids come out with the most amazing things once we give them the time and space to. Happy Christmas pal.

Well wear with the Merc - it looks like a beauty :thumbsup: - the fact that you have it is a miracle. That’s the story of Jesus.

2 Likes

Lovely letter Flatthew! Kids really are great.

2 Likes

Has BT been converted?!

Absolutely not. Just watched my brother clean sick out of a rocking seat. Back to reality.

5 Likes

Haha, that’ll do it alright. I’ll take an atomic nappy over vomit any day. Can’t handle the smell of vomit.

2 Likes

Fantastic, you have them reared well Flatty

2 Likes

Dumb

Ould neighbours that have no concept of a measure of alcohol. I got a third of a pint glass of brandy put in front of me at 7pm. Buckled here.

11 Likes

Thanks Fran. Somedays it seems we do. Others, fuck me. :scream::scream:
They are glued to bill and Ted at the minute. :+1:
My crazy daughter wanted “rolablades” which she got. Hasn’t taken them off since 4 pm and wants to sleep in them.

2 Likes

Be some craic when shes skating down the stairs at 4am with her blanket

3 Likes

My folks are like that, never drank a drop in their life and would hand out full glasses of whiskey to neighbours and relations popping in for the Christmas drink.

2 Likes