Things that are right

The only cross between Thomond Park and King John’s castle is Hassets cross.

:smiley:

The Pirate Party in Sweden, who won a European seat on an internet file sharing ticket

Yeah, if you take a right at Hassetts it brings you out to Watchhouse cross, a couple of Hundred metres down the road…it is located between the two crosses…

I’ve never eaten there but it exists alright Dunph.

He doesn’t know, he’s not proper Limerick

Hey Puke, i just texted a lad i know living in Corbally, He’s never heard of “Freda’s”. Blow it out your hole.

I’ll get a read off this bird in work tomorrow, not texting her at this hour of the night

Sure it is nowhere near Corbally you clown…

http://www.limerickblogger.ie/forum/viewtopic.php?id=795

It gets a couple of mentions here

Sure Corbally is only a stone’s throw from Hassett’s cross. :smiley:

Yet another thread on TFK descends into a discussion on Limerick chippers :smiley:

We’ve got the best in the country you know.

How is it…You have to go through Thomondgate, the Island and Arlunkard to get to Corbally…It is easily a good 20 minutes walk from Corbally to Hasssetts cross

Dublin has the best in the country, Freda’s would only get an honourable mention in a nation-wide discussion.

You’ve never been more wrong Sledge. I have lived in both cities and Limerick is streets ahead in the league of chippers. This isn’t really up for debate.

:smiley:

You have obviously never eaten a dinnerbox out of the Chicken Hut

Listen, tomorrow either at lunch-time or after work i will look for this mythical chipper known as “Freda’s” and if it exists i will sample a curry chip and two battered sausages, if i can get over the shock of it all.

Directions please?

Don’t tell me it’s down near Grove Island?

I don’t even know where that is but it doesn’t sound like the name of a proper chipper anyway. Sounds like something you’d call a brass house actually

[quote=“The Dunph”]Listen, tomorrow either at lunch-time or after work i will look for this mythical chipper known as “Freda’s” and if it exists i will sample a curry chip and two battered sausages, if i can get over the shock of it all.

Directions please?

Don’t tell me it’s down near Grove Island?[/QUOTE]

Head out as towards Thomond Park, when you get to hassetts cross take a right(the road that runs in parrallel to East Stand in Thomond) go two hundred metres down the road(past the Ballynanty Health centre and the Church) and on the left you will see Freda’s Chipper and the great wall chinese beside it…There is a second hand furniture shop before it along with a place to pull in

I will report back with my findings tomorrow evening.

The best curry sauce and battered sausages in Limerick you say?