Things that are right

The legs were very sore today and I was struggling down Boulevard Anspach in Brussels when a homeless man called out to me “Courage, mon ami”.

10 Likes

2C-B-FLY

Absolutely out of my bin here, it is wonderful

3 Likes

What did the rest of the homeless over there say to you pal?

What did you say to him?

Alan Shatter losing his seat and the rugby crowd getting beaten on the same day.

12 Likes

Unreal.

unreal uplifting mass that made me reflect and question myself, off for a few pints now on the bike and a sunday roast

2 Likes

Freebie corporate tickets falling into my lap for the rugger.

1 Like

Great news mate.hope you have a great day. Hope you have a nice few pints too as you deserve to let off a bit of steam.enjoy

1 Like

Thinly veiled “no one wants to watch two shit teams like Ireland and Italy so let’s give them to that Horsebox joker”.

3 Likes

You can be very vindictive at times, bud. Would you not let me have this for once.

The offer of the Italy tickets is the ultimate corporate slap in the face. It screams you are not an important client.

11 Likes

its almost insulting, t"hanks for making the tae all year" kind of a job

5 Likes

Especially with them seemingly falling into his lap at the eleventh hour. I’m sad for my pal @Horsebox.

2 Likes

I feel more pity for @balbec . He had the idea first but couldn’t articulate it properly and left the goal open for @Fagan_O’Dowd to tap in for another nice post. This is what happens when English isn’t your first language I suppose.

13 Likes

Interesting reaction . Forum alright sort and grounded family man @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy wishes young man well but lot of negativity otherwise. I think a lot of forumites will wake up with a lot of embarrassment tomorrow.

2 Likes

That post isn’t going to save you from having a very bad day on the internet pal. An awful day.[quote=“Horsebox, post:7544, topic:5856, full:true”]
Interesting reaction . Forum alright sort and grounded family man @The_Selfish_Giant wishes young man well but lot of negativity otherwise. I think a lot of forumites will wake up with a lot of embarrassment tomorrow.
[/quote]

1 Like

Damien Duffs interview today on OTB on Newstalk, thought it was excellent from start to finish.

Damien was very honest, it was brilliant radio. Duff is a class act, and a gentleman.

2 Likes

Arriving home after losing a match to find your wife has a big cut of striploin along with chips, mushrooms , onions and pepper sauce on for your dinner . A bottle of red wine breathing and a 4 bottles of hop house in the fridge for you.

2 Likes

Fuck off and post some daily mail terrorism shit you cunt.

2 Likes