Things that are right

You’re way off it today pal.

Tomorrow is another day.

We had a new baby girl this morning. Its our third child but the other two are a fair bit older. I’d forgotten what a wonderful feeling it is.

36 Likes

Congrats mate.

1 Like

Congrats to you and the missus, hope you’re enjoying a few beers or whatever you fancy tonight because it could be a while. It’s always like a miracle each time and such a massive relief once it’s all settled.

3 Likes

Congratulations.

Thanks for the kind words and “likes” fellas. Some people may feel its a bit extreme to impregnate my missus just to get a nice post but fuck it.

6 Likes

Did you lose to mountcollins? We have them soon in the league.

Ya. We were poor.

I’m giving that like #10.

you cut me deep…

No wonder ye lost if that’s your diet.

That was very thoughtful of her, mate. An alternative view would be that she doesn’t rate you as a footballer, expected you to lose and knew you’d need cheering up.

3 Likes

I’m a super footballer.

A country music station on Ch 389,about time

Driving through Newcastle west. Just saw a sign for tournafulla and immediately a giant smile swept across my face.

12 Likes

If anyone wants a few minutes of innocent fun, have a look at the motors section of boards, there is a thread called 320d done deal clocker beware, or something along those lines.
The vendor is splendid.

E.g.
Thomas.got.ya

Adverts | Friends
THAT THE CURSE OF MY WIDOW MOTHER MAY TAKE YOU ALL . AND MAY MY FATHERS GHOST HAUNT YOU ALL. AND I WILL HOPE & PRAY THAT YOU ‘MICHAEL99999’ & ‘MULLINGAR’ THAT I WILL HEAR OF YERE DEATHS AGAIN MORNING , AND MAY YE BE BURIED FACE DOWN . AND ME MYSELF SHALL ****E ON YERE GRAVES . AND MAY YE ROT IN THE RED ROARING FIRES OF HELL AND MAY THE DEVIL HIMSELF RIDE YE AND MAY HE HAVE A 2FT PENIS , YE DIRTY SHOWER OF *****. AND ANOTHER THING ‘MULLINGAR’ I SAY YOU KNOW ALEX FIERCE WELL YOU ****ING FUDGE PACKER

6 Likes

The Limerick GAA Thread. It is, WITHOUT DOUBT, the greatest thread on any forum, EVER.

FACT.

2 Likes

We will probably break the internet with it this afternoon

1 Like

I’d say by Monday anyway. There could be hangings from the Castle if it goes wrong.