Things that are right

I sincerely doubt it bro.

im just in an internal round robin & im in group 12 out of 20

I fuckin love it though. Once I improve my serve ill be unstoppable

what club are you in bro?

2 Likes

good try mate but its actually Malahide Lawn tennis and Croquet club

I’m in Ratoath tennis club, nowhere as big as Malahide but we hold our own. I am starting my singles round robin tonight against the 4th seed in the club. God fucking help me.

The serve is one of the strokes that you can improve on your own. I try get in an hours practice a week just on my serve. Once you have your technique just go down and practice. A couple of targets in the service box and away ya go.

1 Like

yep, a good serve seems to be key, ill get a few lessons and then its game on

you must be decent enough

how do you do in the leagues?

I didnt think adding the croquet was necessary and would only confuse poor hook nose even further. He might have thought you were some sort of west brit quisling out playing croquet.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I assumed it was cricket to be honest

1 Like

Croquet in an Irish game

Are Catholics allowed in there?

10 Likes

I feel another phone call to Liveline coming on

Sure it is, just like stick stick and bogball

1 Like

Yep a good consistent serve is what you need. Don’t worry too much about the power if you can place it then you are in with a good shout.

Because we are a newish club we have gone from class 7 to class 4 in the last few years. So we got to a few finals. The second team is now at class 5. Unlike malahide we don’t have the same amount as players. Think one year malahide had 5 teams in finals in the summer league.

Its an all white club.no colours

Are hetrosexuals allowed play too?

3 Likes

Only if they are freemasons

Aye, the aul cuchies loved nothing more than a spot of croquet after mass of a Sunday. Before sloping off for the dinner in the middle the day.

Except for the Union Jack kid which gets flown outside a few times a year.

:open_mouth:

1 Like

you are mistaken mate, its the Euskadi flag we fly

2 Likes

I cancelled my credit card today. Fuck them Bank of Ireland cunts making money off my laziness/forgetfulness/gambling problems.

5 Likes