Things that are right

International football :clap::clap::clap:

Led Zeppelin did not plagiarise the opening chords of the rock epic Stairway to Heaven from the US band Spirit, a Los Angeles jury has found.

That is mental. I heard it and was convinced they’d lose. Did you hear the Spirit song?

Sounds like a total rip off
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFHLO_2_THg

I believe they argued (you may know more) that it was a rip off of a riff from way further back, which Spirit also ripped off, knowingly or unknowingly. All music is a rip off I guess.

They said the same riff has been in use for over 300 years

Bags dropped and a few long overdue celebratory drinks in progress

2 Likes

Wonderful, just fucking wonderful. :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWoCyDtQ5W0

4 Likes

It’s a class chant. The most intimidating slow hand clap everywhere. Every two-bit premier league club will have copied it by next season.

2 Likes

Just off the phone to Uncle Carletto, he is saying Italy is on cloud 9 right now, the boys have boosted the spirits of the whole nation. If we make the final I am off over to Circus Maximus for the final to be with my people.

Forza Azzurri!!

8 Likes

Not sure where to put this. Big day in our house Sunday. Where does the time go?

2 Likes

Child bride?

1 Like

You’ll bring the God botherers onto you now, Communion??
All I can see is the Indiana Jones hat in the middle, are you gonna rock up in that?

Akubra mate. Pressie a few years back from the Bro.

Have a top notch weekend old pal.

1 Like

is that a few Virgin Mary statues I see on the locker?

Errrrrr.

Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton “islands in the stream” starts

“I love the Bee Gees”

Bumped into the head of a major construction firm today while going into the local delicatessen for my lunch, I’d have a few dealings with this firm through work and checking out his tenders that he submits, always top class work, if very high on price. Anyway I managed to shove into the conversation that I’m looking to get the attic converted at home … and sure a lad like me couldn’t afford to spend big money on it and wouldn’t even know who to go to about getting a builder… He’s sending over one of his engineers and foremen on Friday morning to see how he’ll help me out !!!
Yee haw. He’s a lovely, lovely man.

8 Likes

So, let me get this straight… you’re working in the public sector, and a guy whose tenders come across your desk is sorting you out with a few of his lads for some work on your gaff? And you’re posting about this online?

Carry on :popcorn:

12 Likes