Things that are right

I have the screenshot taken as well, I’ve a feeling my celeb spots will be looked on in a very favourable light in months to come.

2 Likes

Well it is the ‘things that are right thread’.
It’s fooking right as far as I’m concerned. It means I can now spend more on a proper timber floor in the kitchen.
I’m gonna flood the ravenous thread with pictures then.

1 Like

Who the fuck puts timber floors in a kitchen, are you too cheap to put tiles down?

1 Like

Yes, pictures of the food and floor in prison. Mrs. Bradley has your TFK password, of course, so she can throw a few pictures of the floor.

Eh ?
Work away with cheap Shiite tiles if you cannot afford walnut, sealed timber flooring in your house buddy. But don’t knock me for going the extre mile to make my house nice.

2 Likes

+1

Yep

I don’t see what this has to do with me mate.

Even if that means thieving off your employer. (Indirectly of course).

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

“Fitness girls” posting selfies of themselves in their knickers on Instagram.

6 Likes

A Garda car stopped on the N7 southbound around Goffs picking off lads hammering down the hard shoulder. It’s glorious, he has about half a dozen of the cunts lined up.

That is right. Any cunt who takes to the hard shoulder at speed deserves everything he gets & more.

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

Suggest a few accounts there for the, ehh, lads

Great young man.

@rocko @bandage

6 Likes

Don’t know if this is the right thread but moving into a house you have bought after a few years of slogging.

First night here with our favourites blaring in the background and drinking all the bottles of champagne we received when we got engaged.

Herself is comatose now but I’m buzzing. I think only only one more hurdle could beat this. @TreatyStones

26 Likes

Congrats mate, but I can’t see us winning at All Ireland anytime soon

2 Likes

:clap: Congrats lad. We are in the middle of buying over here and you are right, it is a slog. So many things to do and sort out. Hopefully ours goes through within the next month.

7 Likes

Congratulations mate, I’ve given that the all important tenth like to cement this as one of the great weekends of your life.
One thing, turn the Declan Nerney CD down a small bit, first impressions are massive among neighbours.

4 Likes