Things that are right

[quote=“The Dunph”]
I’ll have a Limerick geography face-off with you anytime Puke.[/QUOTE]

I nominate The Runt to set this up…

Could be the shout alright, there will be a good mob coming down from Dublin anyway hopefully, Sledgehammer Promotions is branching out into the football tour business and I’m hoping to run a mini bus down to it.

You’re on. Runt get on it.

No Sledge, he knows fook all about Limerick.

Ask him where in the city’s suburbs Gussie Shanahan is buried and he won’t have a clue.

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have no experience of arranging to meet strange men off the internet, so I will have to pass on this nomination.

If there was cocaine involved you’d be on it

http://images0.cafepress.com/product/351971760v1_350x350_Front.jpg

The Face off can be of the e-face off variety if you wish…no need for the meet up

The money was just resting in my account

All getting very confusing now, I don’t think either of them would be in any shape to take part in a Geography quiz after necking Es on top of the other stuff

Thinly veiled - “I’m afraid Dunph will kick my ass if we have a real meet-up”…

I’ll have to book Ma Ryans in advance to ensure there’s enough ladies to go around. I won’t bother booking one for Dunph though as he won’t be able to find the place.

It’s on like donkey-kong…bitch

I wouldn’t be too fond of going to Ma Ryan’s to be honest, would rather stay in the Railway hotel;)

Is there hookers there too?

Indeed, but I am told you would have to be very stuck to get up on the hoors in either of the two establishments…

Ah balls, I had a pint in there Sunday morning as I had half an hour to kill. If only I’d known.

I can confirm there are no hookers in the railway hotel.

There, Jury’s Inn(on the dock road) and the Travel Lodge are the three spots for them*

*so I am told;)