Things that are right

its actually hilarious if you think about it, the gah lads having to get a rugby player in to promote hurling

It’s awful when you think of it. Nearly as bad as them doing a photo shoot for the Rugby World Cup bid in Croke Park.

2 Likes

Croke Park was built with a large wedge of taxpayers money, the rugby lads should have full access to it since it is only full twice a year for the gah

Most stadia are built with a large wedge of taxpayers money mate. Every stadium should be shared across all sports. Would be a far better use of space and money.

1 Like

Matty we have a world famous polo player promoting the game of hurling this morning in Kilkenny.

They have mate but are waiting for it to be finished

1 Like

just like the rest of the tin pot gaa stadiums then

1 Like

Great quip mate

Thanks. You have turned into quite the civil gentleman these days

1 Like

It’s great to see some progressive thinking from @Mac these days.

1 Like

He has grown on me

1 Like

The good people that work on the frontline in the health service. The care my dad has gotten and is still getting from them is top class.

20 Likes

:brendan: :brendanback:

@Rocko, can we get a Davy Fitz thingamygig?

We have enough trolls around here

Everything is right. Praise Jesus.

1 Like

AIB’s visa offer with lidl -spend 35 and get 10 euro back into your account. Yes please I will stock up on steak and wine then thank you.

Saw an article about this in the IT. Do you have to register anywhere or just go in and pay with your card?

Register on AIB rewards page.

1 Like

Jesus get rid of that zebo video. Do you not remember the legal hassles we had last time someone posted a zebo video?