Things that are right

Wimbledon

7 Likes

A lovely part of town. The easy option would be to lie around in bed half the day and rent a place out in Mitcham. Congrats pal. You deserve every success.

1 Like

Buying at the top of the market before the ill winds of brexit.

Have you signed anything yet brah?

2 Likes

Yurt

You’d want your head examined buying a house in London at the minute.

I deserve everything. in four years I have made a quarter of million pound. When I got on that aer lingus flight in August 013 without an arse in my pocket, I had £450 in my pocket and my auld fella crying at the gate in Shannon

10 Likes

That’s quite an understated goodbye from your friends and family. Disappointed with poor Fintan

2 Likes

Thats the narrative we’re being fed alright, I’m not convinced myself though as I see the EU as a complete failure.

The Brits have control over their own currency which gives them every chance to roll with the punches.

We are far more exposed politically and economically in my opinion.

They need immigration to keep London afloat brah. They want to put an end to immigration. They can’t have both

2 Likes

I agree, immigration has been one of Londons main economic drivers for the last 70 years.

I don’t think them leaving the EU is going to necessarily halt it though.

Visas etc can be done v easily when you need someone in badly enough.

1 Like

The brexiters will be seething

Time will tell mate.

You should order a Chinese mate…and instead od riding her tell her to unpack for an hour

2 Likes

60k a year you would make it labouring in dublin

4 Likes

Wimbledon is lovely

3 Likes

I paid 4 for it

How’d you get on with the 4 apartments you bought off the plans ?

3 Likes

Be better having some agricultural land and been told it’s getting rezoned…yeehaw !!

4 Likes

:grinning: 1/4 millon.FFS any man with a head on his shoulders who wasn’t pissing it up on a wall would have that made in a year.Just goes to show there’s good money in PPE.

1 Like

:joy: I can’t wait to see the pictures,
You wouldn’t get a mortgage for a property near to his beloved Finnegans of Annacotty on that wage, it’s his tallest story in a good few weeks :sweat_smile:

2 Likes